Tears, Sellings and Phone Calls

*Zayn's POV*

"W-What?"
"Zayn, A-Ashley is in coma." Tears found their way out of our eyes.

It took me about five minutes to absorb what Maira was saying. My daughter, my little baby girl was in coma. Coma. Something bad must have happened with her.

"Zayn?" Maira's tear soaked voice called me as she tapped my shoulder, "How did this happen?" I asked her, covering my face with my hands.

I should not have been here without her. I did not even talk to Ash all these days.

"She got into a car accident. Her side of the car got rummaged by the truck that it collided with." Maira told me, I could see how hard she was trying to be strong.

"Who the fuck was driving?" I clenched my jaws. "Uh that doesn't matter." She muttered.

Excuse me!? What?

"Tell me Maira."
"Ignore it. Think about Ash."
"Who was it Maira?"
"No one Zayn!" She yelled.
"MAIRA TELL ME!"

"IT WAS PERRIE!" She yelled with closed eyes and then slowly looked up at me.

"P-Perrie?"
"Yeah, the girl we met at the asylum, Ashley's mum."
"How the fuck did Ashley get into a car with Perrie?" I yelled.

"I don't know." Maira looked down.

*Maira's POV*

I pretended to be strong and courageous but actually I only wanted to sit in one corner and cry my eyes out but I had to be strong for Zayn.

"Why does this happen with me?" Zayn covered his face again, sitting on the edge of the bed as tears streamed down his face. "She will be fine Zayn. Shh." I consoled him.

"Let me talk. Please." He begged and I nodded, "I'm always there to listen." He gave me a small smile.

"Perrie has never helped me. She has only destroyed me or my friends. First, when I asked Ashley out, Perrie leaked her and my pics on purpose in a way that they seemed like I was asking her out, just to throw us apart, but we stayed strong. Then, she messed up with Niall's feelings. Then, she tried to force herself on me but thankfully, Sophia barged in at the right time. Then, she instigated Ashley to dump me for 'my good'. Then, she faked being a good girl by marrying Shawn. Then, she collaborated with Sophia in ruining me and Ash, she took away my sister in law, she made Sophia break Liam's heart, they killed my fianceé and my unborn child. Due to all this that once lovely Sophia is rotting in a mental asylum." He stared at the floor.

Sophia and Perrie killed Ashley and the child? What!?

"Now she is back, only to put my daughter into coma. Ashley is the only source of happiness in my life, i-if something happens to her, I'll not be able to survive Maira. I'll die." More tears flowed down his cheeks.

"Hey hey! Zayn! Love, don't say that. Nothing is going to happen to Ashley, she'll be fine. I promise." I pressed his hand as I kneeled down in front of him.

"This is wrong! This is damn wrong! Am I a fucking toy that God can play with? Why am I the only one so messed up? I loved that girl, we were about to get married, she was preganent. But no, God was like oh my! How is Zayn living the life he does not deserve? Let me mess it up. Bamn! In just a minute my entire world crashed on my head. This is not right!" He punched the wodden table next to me.

Ouch. That hurt.

"T-there was a point in my life I was so lonely, on Ash's first birthday after she died, I sat in my room, crying all day. I was so damn miserable that-