Gratitudes, Emotions and Advices

A/N: 👆 Fan art for the story by zaynmalikhasmyheart (on Instagram) aka Cholé Peters. Thank you xx

*Maira's POV*

Zayn and uncle Yaser came into sight, they were talking and smiling. I could see in Zayn's eyes, he was really happy.

He looked up to me, his smile grew wider and he suddenly wrapped me in his arms. I was taken aback slightly but hugged him back.

"Thank you." He said and pulled away, holding my shoulders. "For what?" I chuckled, "You made me realize dad was right and I was wrong. I found my father because of you." He grinned and his eyes crinkled up cutely.

"I'm happy that you're happy." I smiled and he removed his hands from my shoulders as he stood next to me and uncle walked over to me.

"Thank you kid. May God bless you with everything good in the world." He touched my temple, "You're making me great for no reason." I smiled at him.

"Did the doctor tell something?" Zayn asked me, "Nope. Nothing yet." He nodded.

"Thank you." Missus Malik mouthed, I blinked with a smile in reply.

"You are in love with Zayn, aren't you Mi?" Ellie whispered to me, I nodded, "Tell him, girl!" She squealed quitely and thankfully, nobody noticed.

"He loves your sister." I replied and she sighed with a small nod.

"Awww." She soon poked my right cheek and Louis looked at us weirdly before looking away.

"Shut up! I will tell him when the time is right. Shh!" I scolded her and she just nodded.

"I will call you Mi, okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"Ellie?" Harry's voice pulled her and my attention. "What?" She replied kind of harshly.

"We need to talk about something," He replied, "Say." She crossed her arms.

"Can you please come with me and not make a show over here," He eyed me, "In front of unknown people." My eyes widened.

Excuse me?

I noticed Zayn staring at Harry from a distance.

"We are a family." Ellie said through gritted teeth, "Do not change the topic Ellie." He pointed to her. "Mind your own business." She looked away.

"You're my wife, Ellie Styles." He said putting emphasis on her surname.

"Call me your wife when you're proud of our 5 year marriage, Harry Styles." She looked at him with teary eyes and he took a deep breath, tightened his jaw and walked away to Louis.

There was surely some tension between them.

"What's up Els?" I asked her as she wiped her eyes, "Later." She replied and I nodded.

Suddenly the lady doctor came out and we straightened up, "The girl's father?" She asked and Zayn went to him, "Zayn Malik." He said.

"And the mother?" She asked.

Niall's girlfriend, who I guess was Ariana, spoke up, "She doesn't ha-"

"Maira Malik." Zayn quitened her and motioned me to come closer, I obeyed.

"You two, please go inside and be near your daughter. She is not out of coma yet but may be out any moment. Tell her stories, sing her songs or do things that makes her happy. She is listening but is not going to reply. Such a big accident for such a little child is harmful. Don't gather around her. Two people at a time." She said and we nodded.