Epilogue

*50 years later*
*Zayn's POV*

"You have such a heart wrenching life story uncle, but you finally found your happy ending in aunt." Claire smiled at me as I ended the story of me falling in love...again.

"I know kid, I know. Your aunt Maira is my forever." I said holding my wife's hand.

"You are seventy years old now, yet cheesiness will never get away." She laughed, pushing her white hair behind her ear.

"Its phoenix ever since Maira arrived I felt a connection with her and it grows stronger every single day." I smiled at her, adjusting my glasses.

"I found home in his arms. He showed me that homes isn't a place, it's a feeling. It's a place where your heart resides. Anything can be your home. A smell, an object or a person. For me, my home is Zayn. He is my home ever since I met him. I may have not realized it at first but looking back, I know it was always him." Maira smiled, shaking her head side to side.

"You are a place I want to stay forever, you are my home." She looked at me.

"Aunt, why did you forgive Ali?" She asked her. "He was my worst mistake but my best lesson." She replied.

"Claire Styles! Where are you?" A voice pulled our attention. It was Claire's husband, Reece Thirlwall.

"I'm here Reece!" She yelled back. He ran into our room and shook hands with us before kissing her cheek. "Good afternoon uncle and aunt. How are you? And why are you crying Claire?" He asked us.

"They were telling me their love story. Even more adorable that Augustus and Hazel's." She wiper her tears away, reffering to The Fault In Our Stars.

"We'll get going. A movie." He told us and we nodded.

"Take care children. Bye." Maira smiled at them.

"Ashley and Ryan! Bye!" Claire yelled.

"Bye Claire! Bye Ree!" Ryan yelled back.

"Bye love birds!" Ashley yelled too, they chuckled and left our apartment as we kept sitting in the living room.

(A/N:
Liam Hemsworth as Ryan.
Demi Lovato as Claire.
Joe Jonas as Reece.
Lauren Jauregui as Ashley.)

Looking down at my children, my family, my wife and my friends, a few tears well up in my eyes.

Life was not simple for me, after Ashley's death. She was and will always be my biggest loss. After her, I had never thought of getting married, let alone having a child with someone else.

However, life is different. At a point in life, nothing was going right. Everyone was going through a bad phase and it felt as if we would never be happy again.

But God decided to finally give us our fair share of happiness that went by the name of Maira Rashid Ahmed. The loud, tomboyish, sexy Indian girl.

As she walked in, all the troubles and miseries walked out.

I found the love of my life. And I can say it out loud that I love her with everything I have.

Maira is the most beautiful wife and the best mother to my children Ryan and Ashley. She never discriminated that Ryan is her own child while Ashley is an adopted. She brought them up beautifully.

Years ago, when I saw her walking down in a red outfit on our wedding day, she smiled at me and I asked myself if there is something in this world as beautiful as this smile.

Now, that the gold of her hair has turned silver, and there is a long road behind us, I look at Maira and think, there is nothing in the world as beautiful as her smile.

*Maira's POV*

"I will never forget that night in Italy. When we first kissed." Zayn chuckled, stroking my white fragile hair.

"Either." I giggled and he kissed my forehead.

"I love you so much Zayn. Thank you for being with me." I kissed his cheek.

"I love you too wifey. And thank you for giving me a hope to live." He replied, touching his 'Maira - Ashley - Ryan' wrist tattoo.

Raella, Ryan and his wife Kylie's daughter came running to me.

"Grandmum! Grandmum! Grandmum!" She jumped in front me.

"Yes baby, where is your mum?" I smiled, fixing her braids weakly.

"She is with dad. She told me to leave them alone a bit." She pouted cutely.

I laughed, "Aww my poor baby left all alone? Come here."

"No! I'm going with grandad!" She said, running away to Zayn.

He high fived her little hands, "See Maira? Now you be jealous." They stuck their tongues out at me.

I just laughed and looked at my wheelchair for a while, then posed my head on his shoulder silently.

“Alright Raell look who is here! Go play with her!” He pointed at Raella's best friend Bella.

She giggled “Okay!” and ran away.

I enjoyed Zayn’s warm embrace for the last tiny moments and closed my eyes not to open them anymore after, with a smile on my face.

I am proud to say that I spent my life with a man who treated me like an amazing wife; he took care of me like no one did before.

I am so proud of him, I am so proud of myself and I am so proud of us that we fought for happiness and achieved it too.

Yes I am proud to say it: Everything started when I thought I had nothing left in my life and that was the moment when I found my life in Zayn Javvad Malik.

A person who was a forced decision became the best decision of my life.

He will soon notice that I am not going to open my eyes, that I have left and certainly he will join me soon. I cannot believe I disliked him while I daily battled with my suicidal mind.

I wish we meet up in the sky and as new people, without any saddness, and love one another as different bodies too.

I love you so much, I love you to death. I wanted you to stay with me until my last breath and be my forever.

And you did, thank you Zayn Malik.

I love you forever and beyond....

*Zayn's POV*

I looked down at Maira and thought about the first time we met. When she slapped a guy for hitting on Waliyha.

In those few minutes she disliked me while I got attracted to her.

I love her more than anything and she instantly brightens up my day, she knows how to make me smile when I'm about to cry.

We have been through so much together, fought with the thunders of lonliness inside us and loved one another with all the purity.

She never gave up on me.

I know her like the back of my hand and she knows me better than I know myself.

I let the warm tears fall from my eyes on her white hair as I kissed her head.

I knew she was not going to respond.

"Rest in peace Maira, I love you. I'll see you soon." I said, keeping my head on hers as I left to chase my dreams, Maira.
_____________________________

A/N: Aaaand that's a wrap!
Thank you for making this happen. I am so grateful to have you guys in my life.

Thank you xx

Loves,
Eishita xoxo