Conversations, Feelings and Tears

*Zayn's POV*

"You think this is cool?" Ellie's voice hit my ears.

"Sorry?" I asked as I looked up at her.

"You think pointing out someone's past and commenting on that is cool? Maira has told me everything. Her past and her present." She crossed her arms.

"El please. I cannot talk about Maira right now." I sighed as I looked down.

"No!" She almost yelled, "You have to talk right now. Why do you do this? You think it's okay?" She asked.

"What are you saying Ellie?" I cried in annoyance. "I am saying that you cannot just say whatever comes to your brain without filtering it! You do this everytime!" She looked angry as hell.

"When did I not 'filter' words?" I asked her making inverted commas in the air.

"When did you 'filter' words?" She made inverted commas in the air too. I gave her a confused look.

"Zayn, you never ever think how your words are going to affect the person in front of you. I never wanted to dig up old graves but I have to. Remember you called Ashley a slutty bitch because you thought she was cheating on you with James? Why did you say it? Because that came to your mind." I looked down.

"No! Look up!" She demanded and I obeyed.

"Then when you and Ashley had your last phone conversation, before she...whatever she did." Pain welled up in her eyes, "What did you say to her? If I would've wanted only sex then I would not need a relationship! I am Zayn Malik from a boyband, I can get millions of girls like you for one night stands!" She did my accent impression.

"You think by saying this to a heartbroken girl would do any good? Why did you say it? Because you were 'frustrated' and that came to your mind."

"Can you please not bring that time up again!" I said in annoyance, "Fine. I'll bring the present up." She shrugged.

"What did you say to your father when Ashley was in coma? Why? Why would you say all that to your own father, that too, in front of so many people?" She rested her hands on her waist.

"I made up too." I raised my index finger.

"Oh don't you tell me Malik!" She rose her hand at me, "Maira told you to apologize then you made up. I was present there." She pointed at herself.

"I am feeling guilty, okay? I am feeling horrible for saying all that to her but I cannot undo now. She is hurt. I have broken her trust. I am sorry I am a bad person." I covered my face.

Ellie took a deep breath, "Why Zayn? Why? Why do you think you can hurt your close ones by your words and just get away with it? Think before you speak Zayn. You never do that. Sorry is not the solution to everything. You cannot apologize a hundred times while being a douchebag." I looked up at her.

"I hate saying this but you are a douche. Being straightforward is one thing and being rude and obnoxious is another. When you dont know the situation then just shut up, why do you need to speak in everything?" She sighed, she wasn't yelling or scolding me.

She was just telling me like the best friend that she is.

"You think you do what's right, but really, the mistakes add up, and one day it'll crash down on you when people start giving up." She said and walked away.

Damn it! Why is Ellie always right?

*Maira's POV*

The hollow feeling in my stomach never went way. I was feeling gross and horrible, as if someone had puked on me.