Mc Donalds, Graveyards and Rains

A/N: Wish my mum and dad happy 23 years of marriage life. Please.

*Zayn's POV*

"You want to talk about it?" Maira asked me slowly, "I don't think so." I shake my head before images from the horrific nights flash in my mind.

How could Perrie do that to her own daughter?

"It's okay." She smiled a bit and I returned it. "So," She said after a while, "Where to?" She asked.

I shrugged before my stomach grumbled, "Mc Donald." She chuckled along with me and I nodded.

*At Mc Donald*

"You'll have?" I asked her, she looked at the menu, "Mc veg cheese burger with fries." She grinned in excitment and I nodded before heading for the order.

"Hey, one Mc No-" I looked up at the girl behind the counter, "Aren't you Zayn Malik?" She looked starstuck and even though I was like 'There you go again' in my brain I nodded with a smile.

"Can I have your autograph?" She asked, "Yeah, sure." I smiled and she gave me a little notebook and pen, "Name?" I asked her.

"Ashley Brooklyn." She said before widening her eyes, "I'm sorry but that really is my name." I nodded.

Suddenly I felt the chains on me back again.

"There you go." I tried to smile and she looked kind of sorry.

"Uh, what's your order sir?" She smiled, "One Mc Chicken burger, one fries and one Mc veg cheese burger." She nodded, "That will be...20 dollars." She handed me the bill.

I handed her the money before taking our tray from her and walking to our booth.

"Hi." I said to Maira, she looked up at me, "Hi." She smiled, "Food! I last ate at night!" She exclaimed as I handed her the burger.

"This...is...not-" She spoke with a mouthful of burger, "Zayn!" She exclaimed all of a sudden, "You idiot!" She kept the burger on the plate.

"What!?" I asked her, "This is a non veg burger!" She pointed at the innocent little burger on the tray, "So?" I asked again, "I should be angry! You ate my burger!" I shrugged.

"What the...I am a pure vegetarian." She crossed her arms before gulping the bite.

"You don't eat chicken?"
"Is it a vegetable?"
"No, a bird."
"You are an idiot!" She exclaimed and moved her hands in the air in frustration.

"Stop overreacting Maira Ahmed. Must have got exchanged." She rolled her eyes.

From the corner of my eye I saw the worst thing. Shutterbugs.

"Maira, take off your ring." She looked at me as if I were mad, "What?" She asked me. "I am not announcing our wedding right now. I need privacy." She nodded before taking off her ring in the most non noticeable way and keeping it in her bag.

"You are getting punished." She crossed her arms again, "You are crazy." I replied, "Inspired by you, Zayn Malik." She rolled her eyes.

"What punishment?" I asked her, "Eat the remaining burger and don't touch my burger or fries." She told me, "You ate a bite as big as Jupiter and you are not even giving me the fries. How selfish of you Mai." I gave her a nickname.

Her face went blank for a couple of seconds, "One, I am not giving you my fries. That's because of you feeding me your horrible non veg food. Two, don't ever call me Mai. I don't have many fond memories with it." She looked down at her burger before starting to eat slowly.