Shocks, Lies and Memories

*Maira's POV*

Shit shit shit! What is Zayn doing here? Don't tell me he is the guy my parents want me to marry! I looked up and saw Waliyha trying stifle her laughter. No! This isn't funny!

He sat there looking at me, wide eyed, in a red and white check shirt with black jeans. He looked kind of cute but still! He could not protect his sister from that creep. How can I marry him!

They came all the way from India for me to marry him.

No way in hell am I going to marry him.

"Zayn Malik, nice to meet you." He smirked as he brought his hand in front of me. I swallowed my anger, "And you?" He asked me as if he did not know me.

"Maira Rashid Ahmed, nice to meet you too." I said with a fake smile and shook his hand. Damn! His skin was so soft and smooth as if someone had...No Maira! Shut up!

"Assalawalaikum mister and missus Malik." I smiled at his parents. "Walaikumassalam, love." His father greeted me.

"Waliyha Malik, Zayn bhai's little sister." Waliyha spoke and only the three of us knew reality. "Maira Ahmed." I smiled at her as she had a hard time holding her laughter.

"So what kind of a girl are you Maira?" Zayn said nicely before giving me a cheeky smile.

"Our daughter is one of the most non voilent and silent person you will ever come across." Mum spoke and he widened his eyes at me as I mentally face palmed myself to death.

He knew the real me!

"She is very calm. Anger is something she does not know and she hates cuss words."

"Oh wow!" Waliyha nodded and widened her eyes as I grew more and more embarrased.

"Her language is very clean and never in her life has she raised her hand on anyone. She is very quite and shy in public as well as at home. She shifted this year to London School of Fashion." She gave the description of a girl like Mother Teresa. But I was the complete opposite.

Why did mum have to lie to get a guy to like me? Ugh Mum! You are too much!

"I see, she seems to be a very calm person." Zayn said sarcastically but no one noticed his tone except Waliyha and me, I just rolled my eyes at him.

"You both go and have a walk outside. We will talk about you both till then." Dad spoke and I wanted to shake my head in denial.

"Come," Zayn offered his hand, "Let's go." He smirked and I rolled my eyes as I held his hand and we went outside.

As soon as my body felt the outer air I left his hand.

"So," he spoke up, "You are a very calm person, yeah?" I looked up at a stupid smirk plastered on his face.

"Uh yeah." I mumbled, "I saw that at the mall the other day. You know a girl resembling you a lot slapped a guy and sweared." He still had that smirk on his face.

"Kill that smirk before I kill you." I said harshly but he just laughed, "Why did missus Ahmed lie?" He said as we started walking in his huge lawn.

What does his family do? They are damn rich!

"For you to like me. All this is totally stupid. I will not marry a guy who thinks I am a symbol of peace when I am war zone." I put my hands up in annoyance.

"So you are up for this arranged marriage?" He asked me, clearly shocked. "Uh...Not really. I asked them to give me and guy, that is you, some time to know one another. At least three months and three months after engagement and before marriage." I confessed.