Airports, Pranks and Intros

*Zayn's POV*

What had gotten into me yesterday? I was almost about to kiss Maira! It was so awkward. As the day went on we forgot about the almost kiss and I didn't bother reminding her and making things awkward again.

Yes she is very beautiful and has that sexy streak in her. Like anyone would like to rip her clothes off and...control yourself, Malik. You have a daughter.

"Err, Zayn?" Maira said nervously, pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I replied as I shifted my attention from my phone to her.

"Look, it is my wedding and even though this is not real or something, my friends from India are going crazy. They want to come on our wedding. Can they?" She asked nervously.

"Of course Maira. Why would you ask such a question? Its not just my wedding alone, you are the bride. Remind me when mum comes, I will book the tickets for your friends. How many are they?" I asked her.

"No no, it is okay. Tickets are not required, they will come on their own." She smiled. "Please Maira! They will be wasting their money by coming to a wedding that has no meaning. How many are they?" I asked her again.

She looked slightly surprised and taken aback but I didn't bother asking.

"Three. One guy and two girls." I nodded, "Tell me about your friends." I smiled and she nodded.

"Well, they are a bunch of idiots." She laughed, "To be honest, they are the best. Meera, Avantika and Varun. They have been with me since we were, like, 13 or 14. Varun is Avantika's twin brother. Meera is a total sweetheart. You will simply love Meera." She grinned.

Suddenly her phone rang, "Avantika!" She shrieked happily and recieved the call. "Hey Avanti!" She said to the person on the other side, her face was suddenly covered by a mischevious expression.

She gestured me to come closer as she put the phone on speaker, "No Avanti, I am so sorry. Zayn did not allow you guys to come." She said in a fake sad tone.

"He did not?" A thick female voice spoke on the other side, "No." Maira replied sadly. "What a rudeso! It is your wedding too, man! Go and shove your wedding invitation card on his face to show your name too. As hot as he looks, his attitude is a turn off. What an absolute fucki-" Maira quickly removed the phone from speaker.

"Okay, okay, Avanti control." She held her ears and mouthed 'Sorry' to which I nodded. "Relax babe. He said yes, I was just playing a prank on you." She laughed and quickly pulled the phone away from her ears as loud shouting noises were heard.

"Avanti! Shut up!" She laughed and the other girl quitened. "Yeah, he's here. Okay, wait." She handed me the phone 'talk' she mouthed.

"Hello." I said to the girl. "Hey, I am Avantika, you can call me Avanti. Your fianceé is my best friend. You must be Zayn?" She asked me. "Yes, Zayn Malik here." I said sweetly.

"Don't you hurt my girl, okay?" She asked, What will I do in six months?, my brain said. "I will not, promise." She seemed to chuckle.

"Okay, we will see you at the wedding yeah? Bye, nice talking to you." She said sweetly. "Yeah, nice talking to you too. Bye." I disconnected the call.

"Avantika must have given you death threats. I know. Sorry for that." Maira spoke immediately, "It's okay." I chuckled.

As mum came back, I quickly booked thr flight tickets for Avantika Datta, Meera Kapoor and Varun Singh, Maira's friends.

~~~

*Maira's POV*
*2 days later*

"Meera!" I shrieked as I saw my best friends come out of the airport, I quickly hugged them one by one.