News, Pains and Families

A/N: Final chapter. 3000+ words. Epilogue is still left.

*One year later*
*Zayn's POV*

"Zayn?" Maira called me as I sat on my table, working on some music.

"Yes babe?" I turned around, "Are you busy?" She asked me. "No. What's up?" I asked her.

She looked nervous, tensed and kind of scared. As if, something was eating her up.

"I need to talk to you about something." She replied, I got up and made her sit on the bed before sitting next to her.

"Why are you so tensed? Speak up. What's wrong? You need help with your album." I asked in concern.

Maira's debut album was written and recorded, it was scheduled to release next month. She had a small fan base after I released a song with her, Little Do You Know.

She took a deep breath, "No, my album will be good." She shook her head.

"Okay, look, you need to be very cool minded to listen to what I'm going to tell you. Please, think about it before jumping to any sort of conclusions." She bit her lip.

"Maira, tell me, what's up? You're scaring me." I held her hand.

"Zayn, actually, the thing is that I-" She touched her forehead, "God! How do I say this?" She mumbled.

I held her chin and made her look up, "Tell me." I whispered.

"Okay." She took a deep breath, "Right. Zayn, actually, Ashley is going to have a little sibling." She said in a fast pace.

"Sorry?" I asked again.
"Zayn, I took the test. I'm preganent." She sighed.

"Come again?" I asked again as happiness took over me.

"We're going to have a baby, Zayn." She smiled.

"Aww come here!" I squealed and squeezed her in a tight hug.

"You're happy?" She asked me and I pulled away, "What makes you think I'm not? I love you, we're married and I'm going to have my own baby. Why won't I be happy?" I asked, holding the shoulders.

"I thought you'll react like Harry had first reacted to Ellie's pregnancy. Or maybe a child right now too soon for us." She bit her lip and smiled sheepishly.

"I would never say that to you. I'm so proud of having you as my wife. And we had our first wedding anniversary this year, it's the perfect time. Moreover, we already have a daughter." I said pulling her in for a kiss.

"I'm glad you're happy." She gave a thankful smile. "I'm hella happy! Dad on the streets, daddy in the sheets ya know!" She scrunched up her nose in disgust at my reply.

"There you ruin a romantic moment boi!" She sighed.

"I love you though." I kissed her cheek again. "I love you too." She blushed.

"And I love you both!" Ashley yelled from the door as she came and sat between us.

"Aye my baby girl! We love you too." Maira replied, kissing her cheek.

"Okay, Ashley, listen. Mum and dad have to tell you something really important." I said to her and she nodded.

"Kiddo, you always wanted a baby sibling. A baby sibling as cute as Natalie and Claire, right?" She asked her and she nodded.

"Yes! I love Nat and Claire." She grinned cutely.

"Mumma is going to give you a baby sibling." She told her and Ashley's face lit up. "I'll become a big sister? Just like Rachel is mine?" She asked and we nodded.