12 ❁ chamomiles

Song for the chapter: Ne-Yo - Let Me Love You

Michael rehearsed and rehearsed what he wanted to say to Luke. He tested video games for the entire day while waiting for his neighbor to come home from his acting classes. Eventually, even Luna had enough of him because he kept speaking to himself and even teared up every now and then while doing it.

When he did all his work for the day and the next day he started cleaning the apartment even though he knew Luke wouldn't mind if it was messy. In fact, he saw it in that state every day.

The blue-haired man promised to pick him up from work and they decided they would then go home and watch a movie or play a board game. It was nothing to fancy and people would think they were quite boring but Luke still wasn't completely okay from his cold and it was Ashton's birthday the next week and they made plans to go clubbing with him, Calum and some other friends.

When cleaning the kitchen Michael realized he had zero snacks, drinks or any real food for that matter that he could offer to Luke or survive the next couple of days.

From: Mikey ✿♡
Cutie I'm all out of food. Do you wanna go food shopping with me or should I pick you up after?

Michael knew the blond wouldn't mind going to the shops with him, but it was something that couples do and he kept his promise to Calum and think before he acted so he asked.

From: baby lukey
We can go together. I wanted to go tomorrow but that way I wouldn't have to pay for the taxi. x

Michael wanted to screenshot and send the picture of the conversation to Calum to show him how cute his crush is. Calum was team Muke all the way and even offered to be there when Michael would talk to Luke but the older man knew he had a date and didn't want to ruin that.

From: Mikey ✿♡
Deal. But next time call me instead of a taxi if I'm home I can take you anywhere. (:

From: baby lukey
You already took the spider out for my flat I would be too much of a burden.

From: Mikey ✿♡
U can always pay me back with kisses. ;)

From: baby lukey
:-) xx

While Michael was writing his shopping list he also opened his 'soulmate' book and wrote.

great kisser

nice bum

And yet again, there were both things that described the pretty blonde.

The gamer sat in his car waiting for the clock to him 5 PM and for Luke to finish his class. Since it was summer he didn't have college but was still taking some classes for talented actors. Michael was very proud all through he knew that the time he spends in those he could spend with him

People that were hanging out in front of the building were such a mix of different cultures and styles and you could find typical hipsters, divas, classic white girls and in the middle of them all there was Luke. He was wearing black trainers, black shorts and a grey Blink shirt Michael gave (or Luke stole) to him and Luke intentionally washed it with his pink clothes so it had that splash of color. On the top of his messy hair, he had a purple flower crown and a pair of sunglasses.