20 ❁ hydrangeas

Song for the chapter: Rise Against - Savior

tw: smut

Michael loved his job. He was just playing through another level of a remake of Five Night's At Freddy's and this time he actually got all the little hints by himself. Normally he googled it without shame knowing he wasn't smart enough.

Of course, he didn't figure it out by himself. If Aaron would ask him he would say he was extra inspired by the kisses Luke promised him after finishing his work. But if Calum would ask him he would without a shame admit that it was the blond boy, who had his whole body safely tucked under the gamer's arm the one that pointed out all the obvious and less obvious hints the game was offering.

To Luke, everything was too scary to watch for more than a few seconds but he was still able to understand the game better than his boyfriend.

But that was last night at right now the levels got harder and Michael was on his own. The green-eyed man wanted to play the whole game while he wrote down all the mistakes he saw and all the improvements he knew could be done.

Luna was currently on vacation at Calum's place because his best friend had so much studying to do Michael offered a little company to him.

The true reason was Calum actually demanding Luna in exchange for him to keep his mouth shut about the black book he found opened on the table.

Now Michael would be okay if his best friend would see the book a week before but the most recent additions to it were the most embarrassing.

great thighs to create hickeys

beautiful cumming face

bites his lips. a lot

Calum was more than happy to discover the book and blackmail his oldest friend into letting him 'borrow' his pet.

Luke was confused.

"Are you sure you didn't send the flowers?"

"Positive. I know that I'm not the best at remembering dates but I do know that hydrangeas are the flowers I give in the order you to congratulate someone."

Ashton pointed to the beautiful flowers lying on the counter.

"Maybe it was sent from directors or something?"

The blond man sighed.

"I don't know. Maybe one of my co-workers sent them because I'm pretty sure they are the ones from our store."

"It's too confusing for me Lukey. But I really am happy that you got the role you will be absolutely amazing."

Luke beamed at the compliment. Acting was his passion and every role he got to play, every lesson he learned he took as an amazing opportunity.

"Will you come with me to the first practice?"

"I always do." Ashton smiled. "Should I come tomorrow as well?"