You're Such A Rebel (Part 1)

Imagine that you are with the resistance and you are close friends with Poe Damron.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Your POV*

We seached all around the galaxy for the map to Luke Skywalker as well it leaded us to Jakuu. The planet itself reminded me alot of Tatione but without the scum and viliony. The planet was mostly inhabited by scavengers and part dealers.

"Thank you sir," I heard Poe inside talking to the man who had the map to Luke Skywalker.

"Don't let this map get in the wrong hands, it could mean a crippling blow to the rebellion."

"Me and (Y,N) won't let you down," They both walked out of the tent and Poe approched me with BB-8 next to me.

"Alright we have got what we need, now lets get out of here," Poe said as I noded and we walked over to his ship. The sky for a moment got darker than it already was. I couldin't help but feel cold, like almost freezeing.

"Whats wrong?" Poe asked me when I just said,

"The first order they are comming," The ship landed without warning.

"Come on we have to go!" Poe yelled forcing me in the direrction of his ship. BB-8 went in first of course and I was inside the ship operating the guns.

"Trun this thing around!" I said as the ship wasint moving. "Poe hurry!"

"I can't," The ship was shot down by strom troopers so that it couldin't move! "Blast it!" We had to get out of the ship and fast. "(Y/N) give the map to BB-8," Poe passed me the map, "Don't hold up! I'm going to distract them!" Poe sausage taking out his blaster and firing at them. 

  I gave the little droid the map and said calmly, "Please make sure that this map gets to none other than the Resistance." The droid nodded and rolled away. 

   I quickly cought back onto battle as Poe told me to get down and don't look in that direction. 

"The map that leads to Luke Skywalker, I know you have it," I heard a deep almost raspy voice comming from the vilage. 

"I won't tell you anything," The same man from before told him, 

"Very well," I heard the sound of a lightsaber ignight and slash the man apart. I gasped really loudly and my breathing sped up in a hurry. 

  We were discoverd and Poe sat up and shot at one of the troopers, at least I thout he did. He stopped and look suprised. The bullet had stopped in thin air, and I could hear the lazer makeing that same sound.  I turned over and Poe and I were grabbed by two different strom troopers, both of them kicked us hard and forced us over to the man dressed in all black that I could only asume was Kylo Ren. He first brought up Poe to speak with him. 

"So what happends? You speak first? I speak first?-"

    "The map, I know you have it," 

"I'm sorry I have no idea what  you are talking about," 

"I bet she does, " The man says walking over to me, 

"No leave her alone, we have done nothing!-" 

"Sighlence! Trooper bring her to me," I was forced onto mmy knees looking up at the monster, "Were is it?" He asked me keeping his voice and temper down. 

   I didin't say anything, "So you're not much of a talker huh? Bring them on board and prepare them for interiogation," The man orderd sending us into the ship, "The rest of the vilagers will die," 

"Yes sir,"