Injury

The small group of the first order soldiers including (Y/N) finally came back from a mission even though they were a few days late. But this time (Y/N) was on a medical bed fighting for her life since she had been shot through the stomach and amazingly she is still fighting.

"What the hell is this?!" Kylo Ren ran after them as they were moving as fast as they could to get her to the medical wing, "What happened?! What the fuck is a matter with you men? She's a woman and she comes back injured?!" One of the troopers left you and went over to Kylo to tell him everything.

"Sir, (Y/N) fought in a battle and lost really bad-"

"Aside from the obvious tell me what happend?!" Kylo stapled grabbing a hold of the troopers neck.

"Sir, she fought wonderfully and was..." He tried to catch his breath, "And was shot,"

Kylo dropped the trooper onto the floor in a loud thud. "Get out of my sight!"

---------------------------

The doctors were able to save your life and you were finally able to get up and move about even though there was alot of damage to your muscle tissue.

"(Y/N) are you alright?" Kylo marched up to her.

"I'm fine, I just need a fee more days until I can get out in the field again-" He stopped you right there.

"There is no way I'm letting you out there again. Your lucky to escape with your life (Y/N) and I just don't know what I would do if I lost you,"

'The End