Beauty And The Beast P.2

Every step that you took was pain and as soon as you started to walk forward since there was no way in the hell that you were going to climb up that Hill that you fell down.

  But right infront of was none other then a gigantic castle that seemed to be painted in darkness, but you weren't afereid. Quickly, you marched your way over to the castle and you opened the gate since it was old enough already that you could just slip past. Your heart quickened when a group of bats startled you into running up to the castle's entrance. But, you were cautious and who knows what was behind those doors.

  You knocked twice and still there was no answer and you knocked a third time before everything fell quiet and there wasin't a sound. You opened the door and lifted off your hood, "Hello? Is anyone here? I lost my horse and map and I was wondering if I could have some help," Still there wasin't a word until you looked all around and closer at things. There were people looking like objects and they couldin't leave the castle.

  "Hello," A torch spoke, you glared with a eye brow raised. The small object was a bit bigger then other torches and you picked it up by the candle stick. "My name is Hux and you are most welcome miss?"

  You were shocked yet confused that you were seeing things like this. "Uh I- I'm (Y/N),"

"Ah perfect! Please lead me this way!" The candle man seemed to lead you down the hall way and you wouldin't dare ask questions. You stopped when you felt uneasy, it was like a pare of eyes was watching you and not leaving you, "Is there a problem miss?"

  You didin't say anything before the candle stick was knocked out of your hand, you screamed since you were in the dark and there was nothing to help you see. "Who are you?! Show yourself!"

  You turned around in the other direction and you saw what looked like a man until he stepped out of the shadows. You gasped and stepped back, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" His voice was deep and almost erie.

"I'm lost and I- I need help," The... well for better words, beast was dressed in head to two in black and a mask finished everything off.

"You're lost!? And you're stupidity thought it would be wise to walk into a castle that seems long abandoned?" You nodded your head and tried not to be deceived by the creature.

  "I'm not stupid," You were a woman who could take care of herself, "I don't like being treated that way, sir,"

  He crossed his arms, like a child who wasin't getting what they wanted, "You aren't leaving here girl, you've seen things that others can't. And no one leaves the Beast's castle alive!"

  Your heart pounded in your chest. There was no possible way that you were going to stay in this hell whole! Your father was sick and you needed to be there for him.

He had a sword with him and he pulled it out and the silver blade cought your attention. "Now move," You stepped forward and he pressed the tip of his blade to your back and jolted you forward. "NOW!" He was watching you every move and you were un armed so what was there to do?

  He led you through the corridors, and you could bearly take being held hostage like this and then finally at a room, it was more of a cell with hay at the bottom. "Get inside," Tears ran down your face as you did what he said. Before you could even get your last glimpses of candle light the cell door was slammed and you were left with nothing but a small window to look out from.

  "How am I supposed to take care of my family?!" Tears were now uncontrollably erupting itself from your eyes.

  The man heard what you said and yet still pushed away from you after locking the door. He made his way down the hall away from you, into his room were he observed the rose that the witch gave to him after cursing him. Another countless pettle fell, as time was running out.

  The rose often spoke to him and told him things, "Use your head beast. You are running out of time and if the rose dies you will remain this way forever,"

The voice was sweet, and what you would exspect from a rose. A woman's voice was guiding him. "Then what do I do?! I'm lost and I'm going to die this way!"

  "The girl you hold as prisoner, she may be the one,"

  "That's impossible, idiots like her deserve this curse-" The voice stopped him again.

"That's were you're wrong, be a man not a beast and you will find what you seek," Then the voice was gone just like that and there was nothing that could have been done.

  "I can't do this! There is no way that anything could love a monster," It was hopeless.

-----------------------------------------

  Later on in the night you heard a knock on your door until it was unlocked and it was the same monster from before, "What is it?" You asked and he said:

"You can't stay in there, you have a choice to come with me and have a room," You got up from the floor and wiped away your tears and the monster led you down the hall and told you that you are invited to dinner, but then again he was forceful about it and slammed the door on you and you were trapped yet again in another room.

  But, later on in the night you got a knock on your door and a woman walked in. It was accially a woman, and she was dressed like a maid and she had short blond hair and she had and cart with tea and napkins. "How are you doing dear? I've heard that you have been through so much,"

  You wiped away your tears and answered: "Yeah I guess I have,"

"Well everything will be okay in the end, so would you like something to drink before dinner?" She had a sweet voice.

"Yes please," The woman made you you a tea and asked about your thoughts on this, "I fell trapped and I just want to get home and save my father since he can't get out of bed on his own and-" She stopped you and sat on the edge of your bed.

"Your father? My my that's terrible, I promise to do what ever I can to help you miss (Y/N),"

  "Thank you," Then she patted your shoulder before saying, "My name is Phasma and make sure to call for me if you need help," As quick as that she was gone. But it was suprising that she was the only human around.