Kidnapped By Kylo Ren

A/N: No warnings for this chapter! Please enjoy!

---------------------------

*You're POV*

I was strapped into some weird torture device and my body ached from all over, "You're awake,"

Kylo Ren, commander of the first order crouched in front of me and was probably watching me as I slept.

I couldn't let anything escape from my mouth as I was nearly paralysed, "The map, I now you now we're it is," He says moving over to me.

*Kylo's POV*

She looked at me with such fear yet most of her thoughts and emotions were braver than what I have seen from the Resistance.

"I'm not telling you anything, the resistance will not be intimidated by you," She choked out.

I was surprised to see Somone her size be so brave and foolish as to try to fight back from me. I swiftly grabbed her chin and felt through the force.

She was strong...

(Y/N) she was indeed hideing somthing from me but when I went to look for the map what I saw in her mind devastated me.

I saw her holding onto the resistance pilot, Poe Damron? It seemed as if she missed him dearly since she came back from a mission. She said quietly to him, "I thought I would never see you again," Her eyes nearly watered up.

He looked at her and pulled back, "I told you that I will always come back. No matter what I will make it back to you my love..."

I couldin't beleve what I saw.

"Get out of my head!" She screamed back at me and I looked down at her small little fragile body. Poe didin't diserve her as I did. I wiped out my lightsaber wich made her jump and I slashed the first control panel in front of me.

"He doesn't diserve you!!!"