He likes MCR?!

A/N: The title explains it all!

____________________________

  Today was another normal day but this time I was  lucky to get off eirly so I thought it would be cute to suprise Kylo. So I unlocked the door and walked into our room and I saw him laying in bed with head phones in and he didin't notice me at first, "Hey emo!" I shouted at him and he took the bead phones out.

"What are you doing here?!" He asked turning off the music. I could bearly hear it but it reminded me of my phase that this loser is going through. I laughed to myself.

"I got off eirly," I said and I sat next to him, "So what ya listening to?" I sat down next to him and  I looked closer and noticed that he was wearing eye liner, "Kylo why are you wearing my make up?"

  His face was red, "I- I uh, t- this isin't yours I swear," He said.

"Yeah right emo," I laughed, "You didin't answer my question," I said pushing to find out.

"I just really like this band, okay," He said and put the device away with the music on it.

"Come on, you can tell me," I said.

"I like my chemical romance," He said. I knew that band and they were actually really good, and broke up in 2013. I thought about it for a second.

"Favorite album?" I asked.

"I honestly can't choose," He said, "I've listened to it all honestly I don't mind it," I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"It's alright," I said, "Now let's hear some of it,"