I Thought You Loved Me

A,N: Imagine that you are engaged to General Hux and you had no idea that he was using you only to become emperor and grow his statice. Kylo soon finds out about this and before he told you about how much he loved you and how Hux isin't worth it and you just think Ren's the creep until he comes to you with the evidance...
________________

*Kylo's POV*

My beautiful (Y/N) has been more then deceived over her two year relationship with General Hux. I would always catch them hugging or her kissing him, but Hux would always look at me in a mocking way and he would place his hands just above the plump side of her back side and he would sick out his tounge and rub in my face.

Hux knew that I loved her and that I would do anything for her, and yet he shows me that since he practically runs everything and (Y/N) Is completely oblivious of what is going on. She thinks that Hux loves her and that he would die for her. But, now they are getting married just so Hux can be declared ruler of the first order and (Y/N) his queen.

I'm very close to (Y/N) and I ushally talk to her. I fell in love with her the second she started to warm up to me and she saw the man side of me more then the beast. She is my light in Mt time of dark and I can trust her.

It was their wedding day. Hux wore an evil smile that I could only see while the others in the croud watched as I would lose the one I loved forever.

She walked down the Ile as I would pitured her if I was as lucky as Hux was to be with a woman like her but one thing was off, it was raining and the sky was grey and depressing in the middle of the town. They said their vows and (Y/N) was falling into Hux's trap, I had to do something. The Holy man then spoke, "Speak up now or forever hold your peace-"

I pushed back as meny people as I could when I shouted, "I OBJECT!" Everyone all around me gasped and stepped back.

(Y/N)'S eyes widened as soon as they saw me in the croud. They all moved away and there was a path so that I could step up onto the stage that they were on in the middle of the city. Hux laughed at me. "What is this Ren?" He asked me bearly being able to control his laughter, "I knew that you liked my wife to be but I never pitured you to do something as stupid as this,"

"No. Hux I love her, unlike you you foul pig," (Y/N) gasped and placed her hand over her mouth in shock, "(Y/N) Hux is only wanting to marry you for the crown. He wants to rule the whole entire galaxy. He dosin't care for you like I do! I would lay my life down right now so that filthy human trash like him wouldin't dare hurt you as he intends to,"

(Y/N) Struggled to speak for a second, "Kylo all the things you are saying, do you really mean it?" Y/N asked and he spoke out loud so that everyone could hear.

"Yes,"

Hux then grabbed (Y/N) by the wrist as soon as you started to feel as if he touched your heart. Hux forced her over to him and brought you closer for the kiss to seal in the deal. "I will wear the crown Ren!" Quickly Ren thought of all he could do, he forced Hux away from you into the wall.

(Y/N) looked over to me in a shock, "Kylo how do you know this?" She asked me as I came over to her and I held both of her hands I mine.

"Because Hux knows I love you and he is in dire need to be ruler and he will do anything to be in that place," (Y/N)'S eyes started to tear up and her beautiful strong heart started to break.

"No this can't be true, Kylo what do I do?!" She called out to me. I knew what I had to do for her.

"Please leave this pig and come with me. I will keep you safe from heart break, becuase I love you," She smiled as I wipped away a few stray tears that have fallen from her eyes.

She looked over at Hux away from the charming man infront of her. He was still trying to get up and he looked really badly hurt. "Hux, is this true? Are you using me?!"

I watched as he forced himself up off the ground and closer to us with his arm wrapped around his abdomen, "Yes, and would it matter to you anyways?! God you were so easy! All I had to do is to present you the ring and the galaxy would be mine."

(Y/N) then looked back to me and staired me in the eye and wisperd ,"I believe you and I'm leaving this place at once. Please I need your help don't leave me know," I nodded and marched her away from Hux.

"Damn it Ren come back here!" Hux watched like the caward that he was as we walked away from him. The rain was pouring down on him and partly on us but (Y/N) didin't seem to care. She was safe here and it wasin't her wedding day yet!

'The end