He Kills You

A/N: Yes I'm going to kill off the reader 😢 I'm sorry don't bet too sad :(
------------------------------------

Kylo Ren loved you with all the power of his heart. But you wouldin't join him, not now not any day! He was evil and twisted and hated the thought of losing you. But you had to go. "(Y/N) I love you and I can't bear to lose you. Please stay with me and promise to be mine forever,"

It was raining out side and the blood of all the young Jedi stained everywere. Now it was just you and Ben Solo; the one who did all of this. But he's also your boyfriend and you love him to bits, but this man infront of you isin't Ben Solo; the man you once knew and loved. No, this was Kylo Ren. A man wearing a mask to only foul people into thinking that he could ever be Darth Vader.

"Ben you killed everyone! All the Padawans are dead! How could you do this?" You hated seeing him like this. Ben always told you about the voices in his head telling him things: things that shouldin't be said to such a young man.

"This is the only way (Y/N). I must finish what my grandfather started." Kylo was insane. He always thought of this and he was obsessed with the idea of the empire and now that it was being reformed again was something that you had to put a stop to.

"No Ben you're better then this! Don't leave your family behind! Don't leave me-" He took off his helmet and showed his real face to you and your eyes just couldin't take it. "Darth Vader lost everything. He killed your grandmother, and both of his children were taken from him to protect him."

"(Y/N) We aren't here for a history lesson." He chuckled darkly, "I know of my history! I know what I want and Luke Skywalker is only holding me back from my true power," You just couldin't take it any longer you started crying. You just couldin't take loosing him.

"I will never join you," (Y/N) spoke loud and clear and the killer in Kylo reveal itself slashing his blade through her chest. She gasped and fought for breath and she grabbed his shoulders.

He hushed you, "Just go to sleep my darling," With that you died and he left you on the floor like all his other enemies.

'The end