Falling For "Matt"

*Your POV*

Matt is really a nice guy and I don't see how everyone else gives the new guy such a hard time. I mean ya the guy was really weird and awkward most of the time but I really don't have meny friends on star killer anyways.

I walked down the halls not thinking much of it at the time and I ran into Matt yelling at a strom trooper who kicked his rench away from him, "Hey you kicked my rench!" He yelled back at the other guy.

I quickly ran up to Matt and grabbed the rench that was across the room, "Here," I passed it back to him, "I'm sorry about those jerks Matt. You would think Somone would have tought them a lesson by now,"

"Thanks (Y/N)," He took it from my hand and said, "Would you meet me in the lunch room after work?"

I noded and said, "That would be great, I would love to," I smiled before walking off.

-------------------------------------

After my long work period that was basically just a bunch of guys around here flirting with me just because I'm one of the only girls on this ship besides Captain Phasma. No one would dare speak to her as they did to me.

I walked into the lunch room and I saw Matt waiting for me, leaning against the wall, "(Y/N), I'm glad you made it."

I smiled and walked over to him, "So what is it you-" I was swiftly sighlenced by a pare of lips finding it's way onto mine. At first I was really shocked but than I ran my hands through his hair before...

It was a wig? The blond thing fell onto the floor and I pulled back in suprise. I looked over at Matt and saw that his hair was really a Raven hair color and he took of his glasses, "You shouldn't have found out this way,"

Matt is Kylo Ren?

My mind flashed with fear, what's going to happen now? He is surely going to kill me after everything, that's the way of the sith!

"I'm not going to kill you (Y/N)," He says, "No one on this ship could ever love a guy like 'Matt' but you did. I never indented to fall in love, because I was on a mission to see what it was really like on star killer behind the scenes."

I noded, "It's not right to be treated that way,"

"Wich is why I'm going to premote you so you never have to work with these pigs ever again. I personally asked if you could work for me as an superior officer,"

I lost myself in thought about finally being able to be free of this place, "Is this alright with you?" He asked me and I almost wanted to scream!

"Are you kidding I hate this job! Thank you so much sir!"

'The end