Depressed Kylo : (

A/N: I'm rating this one as a M for sure becuase there is going to be alot of sad stuff ahead like cutting and things like that :(

_______________________________

The commander kept his feelings hidden very well under that mask of his. No one could ever see the faces he would make or how he really felt under all that damn armor.

But there was one thing that he held on to keep his mind off of what a monster he really was and to cover up his constant need to hurt. It was you. He loved you and needed you more then anything but you told him that you can't be with him anymore. But you never told him why, he thought that he hurt you and it was his fault and he snapped.

Cutting would only soothe the pain for mere seconds and it would only make things worse. He tried his thighs, arms but it didin't kill him. But this time couldin't take it and mask it away this time!

___________________________

It was the day that you would move out and bring all your stuff with you and when you opened the door you saw Kylo on the floor; an emotional mess. "KYLO!" You dropped everything and ran up to him and that's when you saw it.

His eyes were red from crying too much and his arms were scared to hell. He quickly threw himself into your arms and cried into your shoulder, "Kylo what did you do?!"

"I- thought I hurt you," He sobbed, "I- couldin't bring myself to-" You held him tighter.

"You could never hurt me Kylo. I left because I didin't know how to help you, I just-" You stopped.

"I need you right now (Y/N). I can't go on, I have no one! You are my light- my everything and I love you more then myself. Please take me back (Y/N) I don't want to hurt you! I don't mean to be problematic-"

"You're not sweetie. I didin't know you felt that way. I'm here for you, just promise me that you won't do that to yourself ever again, becuase I love you,"

"I love you (Y/N)," With that you spent the night with him and comforted him and he told you everything and how he was diagnosed with depression. You just couldin't leave him.

'The end