Come And Get Her (Smut)

A/N: I'm sorry if I'm writing far too much smut but I saw this and I just had to Luke last time and like last time I got it from the same place!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kylo's POV*

I was quick to learn that General Hux had a major crush on (Y,N) the beautiful trooper that is next in line for captain. I knew of Hux's plan to ask her out tomorrow since I really take the time to look out for her and honestly she is the most gorgeous girl on star killer. I couldin't let that happen between the both of them! I wanted (Y,N) for my own and I couldn't bear to lose her to the general. I quickly hatched an awful plan that I had to take into action. I quickly went out of my quarters and I took out my lightsaber and slashed the main control panel into a million pieces.

Quickly as I guessed the power went out and my saber was all I could use to see around. "For the love of Snoke Ren!" Hux stromed over to me and raised a finger while shouting, "Must you always break exspencive things Ren! Now I have to clean up your mess," He complained while looking down and the broken parts.

Quickly I went back to my quarters and called for (Y,N) for a meeting and that I request her presence here. She was very obedant as Phasma had tought her to be so and she was very good at following orders when I ask for her. This time was going to be way different...

----------------------------------------

*Third Person POV*

Of course you knew well enough to not ignore Ren's meetings with you and yet you were very nervous about talking to him in the dark. You saw Hux working in the halls on repairing the power. Hux quickly saw you and he winked at you before you entered Ren's office. You knew how paper thin the walls were compared to your quarters. You quickly went into his office and saw him sitting at his desk with his legs crossed as his helmet was off. "Sir I have come as requested. What is it you would like to go over?" You asked him and he said,

"Please (Y,N) have a seat," He gestured for you to sit down and you did so. You tried your best to just shield your thoaghts away from Ren but he held a hand up and searched through your mind. Although you felt no pain you still felt some kind of need for him and You had a crush on him for some time now but you tried your best to keep it to yourself and that didn't really work out. His black gloved hand pulled back and he looked at you with his cheeks flushing red, which was something you never expected to see from Kylo.

"Y- you like me?" He asked and you just perked your head down and tried not to seem embarrassed, "I asked you a question girl?!"

You were quick to answer and you said, "Yes, I like you lord Ren," You knew that he might kill you for this but instead he got up from his chair and kneeled in front of you.

"No one has really said anything like that before to me," He said before cupping your cheek and pulling you into a deep kiss. Things started to escalate when he pulled you from the chair and into his lap before you thought to yourself about how you never really pictured yourself kissing him before in your life. He pulled you closer and deepened the kiss with you as you pulled back slightly with a soft moan. Yet you couldn't believe how wonderful he felt against you and all the emotion slipped in and you just ran your fingers through his hair before he pulled back and he said, "Please baby moan for me," He said and you nodded as he began to strip himself from his thick clothing as it was really hard to get off in the first place. You still couldn't believe how strong the armor really was. Quickly he practically ripped off your uniform and you were left in your panties as your beasts were set free. You saw him lick his lips as he was just left in his boxers and you couldn't believe how strong his upper build was. He got up and snatched you from your hips into the air as he lent you in front of his desk and positioned you just right. From behind you could feel his hands tracing up your thighs and onto your pantie line. You slowly felt cold air travel up your body as your panties were gone and you were completely exposed to the world.

Quickly after he slipped off his boxsers and let his hardness spring free. He adjusted you a bit more before he entered your warm walls. Quickly you tightened your woman hood around his length earning a groan from him quickly he grabbed a hold of your shoulder and began to rock you back and forth, sliding out a bit and sliding back in the next time. You started to moan louder as everything sped up and Ren reminded himself why this was happening: to prove to Hux that you are his. Quickly you started screaming in pleasure form the friction that you were now feeling and it was amazing as you would say. Quickly you could hear the sound of his breath, it was almost panting really and you rested in the fact that you were alright like this. Quickly you could hear footsteps and how loud the both of you were as the desk was making a loud banging noice and some of the things on the desk seemed to fall off onto the floor with a big bang. Quickly he smacked your cheek harder and you yelped before he pulled out dry and quickly flipped you over onto his desk, "I'm not done with you yet," He said as you watched with wide open eyes as he trusted into you again for the second time, pushing in his full length and you cried out at the friction of the feeling that flooded all over your body and you didn't want any of this to stop. He pulled your hips into the air and wrapped your legs around his waist and he kept pumping in and out of you as you grew louder. Suddenly heat began to pool in your stomach and you cried out when you finally came with him not far behind when he emptyed himself deep within you.

------------------------------------

After a while you and Ren finally changed and acted like nothing really happend but when you weren't looking Ren flipped of Hux and walked away with you.

*Hux's POV*

That bloody fucker slept with her! I'm gonna kill him! And they did it right under my fucking NOSE!

'The End