Other Side (2)

"What are we gonna do?" I asked in spite of knowing everything what had happend.

"We are gonna do all we can. In the mean time, you and Ben are going into training while we prepare for war. We need to have the plans retreated as fast as possible."

"Yes general," I stould up,

"You and Ben are dismissed. Please do what ever you can to be ready for what you have to do,"

"Yes general," Ben noded and grabbed my hip to lead me out of her office.

-------------------------------------

The next few weeks we spent together doing nothing but hard training. "You didin't tell me the hole story," I said to Ben getting my things together before leaving.

"What is there to tell, I mean I slashed her face. You will see a large scar across her face and than you will know its her," He says dabing the seat beads off of his forhead.

"You had me really worried. When I haven't heard from you in almost a mounth I tend to go crazy,"

"I'm sorry, Luke said that I had to be cut off of comunications for as long as possible."

I noded, "Understandable, have you heard from your mom in a while?"

"Well yes, she told me to tell you that there is to be an important mission tonight and everyone is to attend." He said stopping at the door.

"I will see you there," I say clipping my lightsaber onto my waist. He noded and we both headed out the door.

------------------------------

I knew that Ben was highly gifted in the force as I wasin't anywere near as powerful as he was. I mean Master Luke only chose the best and highly trained force sensitive people for him to train. Of course I didin't go, I was still very powerful in the force and it was better off that I didin't go.

We all walked into the meeting room and I found myself next to Han, Chewy, Finn, Poe and Ben. We went over the plan one last time and I was to tag along with them since they needed my experience. "How are we going to get into Star Killer Base? Nothing faster than light speed can touch onto the ground," Finn complained.

"Than we have our work already cut out for us. We are going to have to get to the planet's surface by lightspeed," Han says rather smug.

"Are you crazy? There is no way we can touh the surface in time-"

"Than maybe you have to trust me," Han said smiling before we walked off out of the room and into the ships docking bay.

Ben kept close to me and we all walked into the ship. I trusted Han and I knew that he would get us there safely. The ship ran 12 parsecs or less and it was still in really good shape to be around 40 or 50 years old. "Do you have a good feeling about this mission?" Ben asked me. He was always like a big brother to me.

I noded before saying, "What if somthing happends-" Han stops me and says,

"Nothing is going to happen you worry far too much (L,N)," He pressed a few bottons and the ship rose from the ground. "How's about we take her for a spin, huh Chewy?"

The wookie let out a big roar and we went into light speed.

I stepped out of the main control room and had some time along for a while. I rested my head on one of the seets and thought about what we were going to do on the next mission. I sat up and pulled out my lightsaber and swung it around in a few fighting stances. I pretended to slash a few enamys when I turned over to see Ben watching me, I jumped at fist, "W- what are you doing h- here?"

He didn't say anything but just walk up to me, he looked me dead in the eye and said, "May I?" He aske holding his hand out, asking if he could show me his moves with my lightsaber. I noded and passed it to him.

"You know if I wanted you dead I could have killed you right there," He said bringing mine to life, "I'm lucky you trust me with such a weapon," He slashed it around and held the hilt, "This is well crafted," He turned it off and gave it back to me, "But you have to admit mine is better," He crossed his arms over his chest.

I thought about the green cross guard and thought to myself for a while. I had to admit that it was at least cool, but mine was my favorite by far.

"It's alright but- I don't know. You have to be very skillful to use a saber like that,"

"Damn right I do," He stepped closer to me and I stiffened up as soon as his hands found there way onto my shoulders, "(Y,N) I know what my father said back there that nothing bad will happen on this mission but I know what I have to do. I must bring balance to the force, I have to distroy Rey or bring her back into light." His face was onto a few inches away from mine.

"You will do fine. I will help you everything will be alright-"

"You don't know that (Y,N). I feel as if this mission may be a life or death situation and not something to be taken lightly. I got the feeling that I might die in the prosses killing her," I could almost feel his eyes staring me down. "I have got to know something,"

"W- what would you like to know?"

He leaned in closer, "D- do you like me? Like more than a friend?"

I least exspected that question and my heart nearly stopped, "Because if you do I like you too,"

I noded and our lips touched for the first time. Our kiss suddenly turned really passionate and my hands found its way into his dark hair, and tangled itself into it. His hands came up and cupped my cheeks.