Shower time (Smut)

Warning: SMUT!

This is my first smut so be warned! I've written them before but I never posted on before I was requested by @Darth_Drachen!

Smut is intended for mature adences and will contain some sexual sigations! Please don't flag it!

There is a reference pic at the top that our friend has made in her book called "My art"

Make sure to check it out!

------------------------------

*Drachen's POV*

I wanted to know what the infamous Kylo Ren was up to. He has been avoiding me for far too long and I'm tired of him getting away with it.

I knocked rather loudly on the door and waited for him to answer. Yet again there was nothing so I let myself in. Knowing Ren I knew that he always left his door open.

The door Creek ed open and I could hear the sound of him taking a shower. This existed me when I opened the bathroom door and saw him doing just that.

His gorgeous Raven hair was wet and pulled back along with soft water droplets all over his face. I couldin't see past his chest as his abs were perfectly toned and his body was mostly scared from training.

"-Drachen-" He shuttered seeing me out side of his shower.

I lifted up my hood and reveled my face and let out a smirk. His eyes kept on mine when I slowly pealed off my dark black robe and I cept my eyes on him.

His dark lowering eyes widened as soon as I reveled my full form to him. "Ren, is there room for one more?" I raised my eye brow and stepped forward into the shower.

The hot water found its way onto my soft skin and I let out a small moan. I gasped when he grabbed me by suprise, "You think that you can just walk into my room and do the things you are doing to me and get away with it?!" His hands clasped onto my hips, "I don't want to hear a word from you!"

My heart quickens when his Lips attached my neck and shoulder. He knew just were to focas the attack and I couldin't help myself but do exactly what he told me not to do. His hand faced it's way onto my mouth silencing any other sound I would make.

"Quiet!" He hushed his voice just a little bit and brought himself up to face me, "We wouldn't want anyone to hear you crying out to me now would we?"

My body stiffend up when I was forced onto the wall of the shower and my leg was brought over his shoulder. Before I could do or say anything he kissed me with the deepest passion before colliding his body with mine.

I pulled back and he looked deep into my eyes, "I want you to look at me." His breathing sped up a bit, "LOOK AT ME!"

I clawed at his back and ran my hands through his long hair and I gasped when I finally released.

"You are mine! YOU HEAR ME! No other man will know you as I do! No other man will love you as I do-"

"The feeling is mutual," I blushed and pulled back before kissing him once again.

_________________________

A/N: I'm so sorry if it's bad! I didin't want it to be like really bad so here we are! 😢😧 please don't report this!