Chapter 6

"A plane? Are you crazy? You are the one who said that we couldn't take a plane." I yelled. He was right before. We need all kinds of things only my parents new, and you need to be a certain age, and I don't have enough money for THAT! My face starts sweating. Is he crazy? We'll never make it to Washington now! "Hey, I have a plan." Zach says. "A plan!? A PLAN!? WHAT KIND OF PLAN COULD GET TWO TEENAGERS THROUGH A OFFICIAL SECURITY LIKE!!!!!" I start yelling. "Woo! Calm down!" Zach takes my hands. I look up at him. He looks in my eyes. "You have to trust me, I have a plan, and it's gonna work." He says. I try to say something, but the fact that we are getting closer leaves me stuttering. My face grows red. It feels like forever until Zach pulls me in and kisses me. I clutch unto his back and he puts his hands on my hips. I feel so good, nothing can ruin this moment. We finally separate. "Uhhh." Zach's face is red. "I'm sorry I..." "No." I cut him off. "Don't be sorry." I pull him in and we kiss again.

********************************

    "So, what is that plan of yours?" I ask. We managed to find a bus that would take us to the airport. I have been wondering what Zack's plan was for a while. But most of the time I have been thinking about the kiss. Just thinking about it makes me blush more. I pull up my face mask to hide my blushing face. "You'll see. We'll be there soon." He says. I sigh. I am starting to get a little impatient.

    Two hours later we arrive at the airport's parking lot. The bus stops and we hop out. "Ok, so I'm gonna knock out one of the lady cops, and then a man cop, and we're gonna get in their costumes and get on the plane." He says. "What? Are you crazy? I ask. "Yes." Is his answer. "Follow me!" Zach grabs my arm. We run over to the airports entrance. "Hmmm..." Zack says as he looks around the side of the airport. He finds a metal pole and picks it up. "This will do." He says. I am concerned.

    We walk over to one of the police ladies. "Can I help you?" She asks. Zach hides the pole behind his back. "Umm yeah, actually. Follow me." He says. The police lady follows us. While we are walking, Zach starts to go behind the police lady. He obviously wants me to distract her.

    "So there is this big suitcase thing I need to carry to the airport and it is too heavy for me." I say. "Oh, I will call one of my guys to get it." She says. "Hey uh yeah, could you come out here, this girl needs help getting her suitcase or something out of her car. Yeah, section B in the parking lot." Obviously she is one of those weak pretty police girls that do none of the hard work. "So which one of these are your cars so I can show..." Zach whacks the back of her head with a pole. She falls to the ground. A police guy starts walking to us. Oh no! "What do we do with her body?" I ask. Zach kicks her under the nearest car. What a gentleman.

    "Are you the kids that need help with some suitcase?" The police guy asks. "Yes!" I say, my voice quivering. Sweat is dripping down my face. He will soon figure out that I am lying. He walks over to the trunk if of whoever's car that is, the one with the unconscious police lady under it. The one we claim is ours. He goes to open it. "It won't open..." Zack whacks the back of HIS head with the pole and he falls down. "You are insane." I say. "I know this." Zach says. "So I uh... Guess we gotta take their clothes off?" I say. "Uhhhhh... Guess we have no choice." Zach says. We go and take their clothes off in the middle of the parking lot. Luckily there wasn't much people there or that would of been awkward. "We can leave on their underwear." Zach says. "Yeah..." I say.

    We finally got the clothes and changed into them on separate sides of the car so we couldn't see each other. We finished and met up at the front of the car. "Well, you look like a professional police woman." Zach says. "A cute one." He finishes. I think my heart stops for a second. I blush for the thousandth time of being with him. "Since we are teenagers, we are taller than a lot of adults so I think our height is fine." He says. "Yeah." I agree.

********************************

    "I can't believe you knocked out those two police officers." I say. "I don't either." Zach laughs. They sure will be in for a surprise when they wake up under a car in their underwear." He says. I laugh.