Chapter 32

"Ooooo what's in here..." Jakayla starts to go into a room.

"Jakayla be careful!" I yell grabbing her arm.

"Oh I'm fine. You need to chill."

Jakayla and I walk into the room, just another hospital room like any other.

"Nothing in here!"

We go from room to room and find nothing. All the rooms are the same with nothing in them.

"I'm about to give up." Jakayla says.

"Good, then let's get out of..."

I get interrupted by a loud scream.

"That's Emilia!" Jakayla exclaims.

We start to run in the direction of th scream.

"What if something happens to her!?" Jakayla worries. "She's gonna die! We're all gonna die!"

"She's fine." I gasp, just to shut her up.

We finally arrive to see Emilia tearing up over Evelyn's dead body.

"You were always a good friend to us," Emilia starts. "Even if you were kind of a jerk..."

"WHAT HAPPENED!?!?" Jakayla screams.

"I don't know!" Emilia sniffles. "Me and David found..."

"Umm, it's David and I." Isabel corrects.

"Is that really the most important thing you can say right now!?" I ask annoyed. "And when did you even get here?"

"Gray and 'I' arrived when Gray detected screaming sounds coming from this area."

"Okaaaaaaaay..."

"We just found her body here." David says.

"THIS IS ALL OUR FAULT!!!" Emilia screams.

"How so?" Isabel asks.

"If we just stuck together, this never would have happened!" Emilia breaks down in tears.

David walks up to her. "Don't worry baby, everything will be fine." He rubs her back.

"CAN'T YOU SEE THAT EVERYTHING IS NOT GOING TO BE FINE YOU... YOU... YOU BAG OF POTATOES!!!"

Everyone is silent.

...

After a while of silence David just mumbles. "Let's just stick together this time.

I nod in agreement.

***

"I have to use the ladies room." Jakayla says.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK THERE IS A FREAKING LADIES ROOM HERE!?!?" Isabel flips on her.

"Well, there must be a restroom."

"But I mean, why would you need to go in this situation!?"

"Hey, if you gotta go, you gotta go." David says.

Emilia nods in agreement.

"Whatever, we'll look." Isabel says.

***
Please read in spongebob narrator voice: Thirty minutes of useless searching later...

"This is hopeless!" Isabel says. "Just go in that flowerpot or somethi..."

"Look!" David points in the direction of a rotting door, with the description, 'Ladies', painted on it.

Jakayla screams in delight, and leans up against the door. "I have waited for your touch for so long, my love."