Chapter 13

I walk through the crowds of people. Alex asked me to get her something from the food court for breakfast. The line is long, but I wait through it for her. I look around the big room at the hospital. And I start thinking. What will happen to us? Both Alex's and my parents are dead. Well, my dad might be alive, but it is very unlikely. He had the disease, bad. He was a bad father anyway. He never cared for me, after my mother died, he would go to work, and then sit in his room all day. He would often go to the bar to try to forget about all of the troubles of losing his wife, but he would always just be sad again afterwards.

"Hey bro...?" I snapped out of my daydreaming state. I realized I was at the front of the line and the guy at the front was staring at me. "Dude, are you gonna order?" He says.

"Oh uhh, sorry. " I say. What should I get for my little muffin. I laugh at the thought. Alex is my little muffin and I love her. I know! I'll get her a muffin. "I'll have a chocolate chip muffin please." I say. The guy pulls out a muffin and I hand him some cash. I walk over to the elevator to give the muffin to Alex.

********************************

~Alex Pov~
    Someone knocks on the door. It's probably Zach with my breakfast. "Come in." I say. Zach walks into my room with a bag. He pulls a muffin out of it.

    "A muffin for my muffin." He says. I laugh. "You are so funny." I say as he hands me the muffin. I take a bite. "Mmm! Chocolate chip! My favorite! Thanks." I say.

    "Your welcome, I'm glad you like it." I say. A nurse walks in.

    "Who are you?" The nurse asks.

"Oh umm... I'm Alex's boyfriend." Zach says.

"Ok." She says. "Alex will be better soon, she'll have to stay here for a couple of more days though."

"Ok." Zach says. The nurse leaves.

"Alex..." Zach starts. "Where are we gonna go? Both of our parents are... Dead."

My smile fades. "I don't know." I say.

********************************

~Zach Pov~
Alex has been in the hospital for three days and she can finally leave. I try to help her out of the bed.

"You ok?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. My legs just feel like jelly cause I haven't walked in three days!" She says.

As we walk out of the hospital I wonder where we will go. What will happen to us? Just then the same police officer that was with me before came up to Alex and me.

"You guys are probably looking for a place to stay." He says.

~Authors note~
I am so sorry for taking forever to update this time! I have just been so busy!

So I feel as if Alex and Zach's relationship is just too perfect! I need them to have a fight or something.

Do you guys have any ideas for a fight for them or something?

Oh yeah, and one more question.

What do you think should happen to them. Since, their parents are dead.

Please answer my questions cause I NEED ideas!

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the short chapter! I'll update soon!

Peace! ✌🏼️