Chapter 14

"Umm, yeah. Cause our parents are dead." I say

"Once we spread the cure everywhere, I can help you get a house. It will be hard to get on your feet with a job, since you're so young." The officer says. "But I can help you, cause I'm a police officer and that's what I do."

"Umm, ok. Thanks." Alex says.

    I wonder what will happen to us. Will this cure work? I sure do hope it will.

********************************

Right now Zach and I are staying at a hotel until we get a house. I sit on the bed and wait for him to get out of the shower. I turn on the tv and watch the news. They start talking about how someone found the cure, and how the president was evil, and how he's dead now, now, and how it's... working! The news said the cure is working!

Zach walks out of the bathroom wearing a pair of shorts, no shirt. I start to blush and can't stop.

"Hey what's up?" Zach asks.

"The news says that the cure worked!" I yell in joy.

Zach comes and sits next to me and we watch the news together. That's good that it worked. All that hard work, it was worth it.

Zach and I start to watch a movie. I lay on his shoulder as we watch. I breath in his "just took a shower" scent. And I fall asleep in his arms.

~Authors Note~
I know you guys waited soooooooo long for a new chapter and this is all you got but I'm honestly running out of ideas so I need you to help me!

What do you think should happen next?

How much more should I write in the book until I end it?

Please comment on my questions and also check out my other book I'm writing, The Memory.

Thanks for reading!

Peace! ✌🏼️