Chapter 30

Alexia's Pov:

Zach rarely feeds me, I feel as if I am going insane. I miss Al so much. Wait, Al? No, that's not right. That's not his name. Think, Alexis, think... Wait! What's my name!?

Zach walks in the room. "Hello, muffin."

I slouch in the corner and do not respond.

"Come and talk to me, my muffin."

"Hello." I mutter weakly.

"I brought you some food."

As soon as I hear the word food, I use all the strength I have to plummet myself in front of him, and then fall.

"Do you want it?"

"Please."

Zach holds the plate in his hand. "You know I love you."

"Yes."

"You know I am doing this for your own good."

"Yes."

"And you love me."

I hesitate on that last sentence. Do I love him? Or do I love Al...

If I really loved that man, I would have at least remembered him, right?

"Do you love me!? Zach repeats, impatient.

"Yes."

I receive the food.

***

Alex's Pov:

"Squee!" I hear Jakayla scream. "I love this film!"

"And I love you, baby." I respond.

"Aww, Alex, I love you too. Thank you for taking me to the movies."

"No problem, anything for you, muffin."

Jakayla blushes. She leans in to kiss me, and I kiss her back intensely.

We stop kissing for a minute for air.

"So... Zach... I was thinking..." Jakayla starts in-between pants.

"Yes?"

"One of my friends invited me to go to this abandoned hospital or something with some buddies, and take some shots, see who can go in the farthest in the hospital without getting scared..." She smirks.

"I'm in."

***

Later that night:

Jakayla told me to meet her at the entrance of the hospital at 10:00 PM. I look at the road I am supposed to go down on the GPS, and follow it. I cringe when I see the trash on the roads, old houses, and dark sky, with no stars, nor moon. I turn on some music to calm my nerves.

I suddenly see a man walking down the street, wearing a black hoodie. For some reason, he seems quite familiar to me...

It's probably just me. He's just an innocent guy! Walking down an abandoned road, at night, by himself, in a black hoodie, carrying a metal pole.

Probably just fixing... A car. Yeah! He's fixing a car.

Look at me, I'm a nervous wreck. Is it because I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen tonight? I don't know, gut feelings never mean anything, anyway.

I finally arrive at the hospital, and jump out of the car. I stand around, looking for Jakayla, or her friends. I start to get worried when I don't see anyone...

"Aggggggggggggghhhhhh!!!" I hear a familiar scream as something jumps on me. I start to scream and fall over.

My vision is blurry from hitting the ground so hard, and as I am trying to quickly regain it, I hear laughing.

"Jakayla!" I say, angry.

"Haha! Bro, we really scared him." I hear a guy say.

Jakayla helps me up. "Alex, this is David, Jack, Gray, Emilia, Evelyn, and Isabel."

David waves. "Sup bro."

"Hi?" I reply, still dazed.

"Let's go!" Emilia screams, and everyone follows her to the entrance.

"Shit, the doors are locked." Jack says. "Gray, your move."

Gray, the emo looking guy, steps up. He has black hair, that falls over one eye. He wears a black sweatshirt, and has a nose piercing. He isn't the guy from before that was walking on the street, though.

Gray kicks the door, and you have to admit, Gray was pretty strong. But he was not able to kick down the door.

"You guys are all idiots!" Isabel says. "Have you ever tried the ol' bobby pin trick?" She pulls out a pin from her hair, which looks like it needed tons of bobby pins, hair gel, hair spray, and hair gel, to get the look.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh, yeah." David says. "Go for it babe."

"In not your babe." She says, inserting the pin in the lock.

Everyone laughs. "Literally no one likes you, David." Jake says.

"Oh yeah, well, Emilia does."

"Ewwwwwwwwww! I so do not!" She screams.

"Everyone shut up, I got the lock." Isabel proclaims.

Just as everyone starts going in, I grab Jakayla's arm.

"I have a bad feeling about this babe."

"Oh come on, you have a bad feeling about everything! Have a little fun once in your life!"

And she pulls me in.

Authors note:

Ok guys this is totally unrelated but I have a story for you all:

Ok so I was playing the sims free play and I was at the quest were you win a free big beach house or whatever. Well I thought it was wasted on one stupid girl, so I decided I wanted to move in like this family I was starting which was the only couple that had a baby so far. Well I made the girl who lives there become like besties with the husband and wife. Well turns out I couldn't 'separate a married couple', so I had to make them divorce. (Tragic I know) And then they moved in. Well, turns out, I couldn't move the baby, because baby's can't move. So the baby WAS LIVING AT THE HOUSE BY ITSELF. You know how on top of the house it has a bubble of he persons face that owns the house. Well the house had the BABY'S FACE ON IT. So now I have a divorced couple, trying to get them back together which is impossible because I am cheap and only want to buy the dinosaur ring so the wife keeps refusing, living with some poor lady, who I made them trap her in a random room and take off the door, and a house were a baby is living alone, poor thing, mommy abandoned her. So now I'm really stressed out HELP ME UGGGGGGGG!!!

Hahaha anyway back to the
A/N thanks for reading guys vote and comment the next chapter will come soon!

Peace ✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿