Chapter 22- Break Up

=======================
BEFORE YOU READ:
You have been warned. This chapter might make you go through a roller coaster of emotions. And the ending is abrupt and you'll hate me for it. This chapter might also be slightly more graphic than my other chapters. Continue on reading now.
=======================

Joey's POV

I woke up and Shane was still in bed with me. I smiled and kissed his forehead. He groaned.

Shane: What time is it?

Joey: Um... I don't know. My phone's not in here. Brb!

I walked out of the room and grabbed my phone. I walked back into the bedroom and turned it on.

Shane: So what time is it?

I gasped and dropped my phone.

Shane: Joey? Are you ok? What happened?

I started shaking. Shane sat up and hugged me.

Joey: D-don't leave me. Ever!

Shane: What happened?

I bent over and picked my phone. I showed him the text I got. He gasped.

Shane: I will f*cking kill him!

Joey: Shane!

Shane: I'm sorry but look at you! You're scared out of your mind. Come with me later and we'll talk to Tyler.

Joey: You're just gonna end up screaming at each other.

Shane: Well fine. I'll find a different way to deal with him.

Joey: Ok.

He got up and went to take a shower. I sat on the couch staring at my phone. I started ringing and I jumped. I answered it without looking at who was calling.

Joey: Hello?

X: Hey Joey babe!

Joey: Who is this?

X: Me of course! Tyler!

Joey: Why are you calling?

Tyler: I can't say hi to my boyfriend?

Joey: You're f*cking delusional!

Tyler: Calm down babe! I know being with Shane is terrible.

Joey: What your f*cking deal?! I'm with Shane! I love him and don't you dare call me babe!

Tyler: Come on. You know you wanna be with me. How 'bout you come over later?

Joey: I-

Wait. I could go over to his house and tell him to stop.

Joey: Fine. How about now?

Tyler: Sure babe.

Joey: Alright then. I'll see you soon. Bye.

I hung and grabbed my keys. I left without telling Shane. I didn't leave a note or anything. I walked downstairs and got in my car. I drove over to Tyler's and knocked on the door.

Shane's POV

I got out of the shower and didn't bother doing my hair. I walked into the living room where Joey was but he was gone. Weird, I looked for a note. Nothing.

Shane: Joey?

No answer. Was he gone? I grabbed my phone and called. No answer. I texted him.

S: Hey Joey. Where are you?

I waited for a reply.

Jory's POV

Tyler answered the door.

Tyler: Hey babe! Come in!

I was ready to f*cking punch him until his face was deformed. I just smiled and stepped in.

Joey: Tyler. I'm dating Shane. Now leave him alone.

Tyler: Fine. Then you have to be my boyfriend.

Joey: Hell no!

Tyler: Then say goodbye to Shane!

Joey: Don't you dare touch him! Or else!

Tyler: Or else what?

He just pissed me off. He cannot just threaten my boyfriend! Ran towards he and slammed him into the wall. Surprisingly, he flipped us and now he had me pinned to the wall. He placed he lips against mine. His tongue was poking at me asking for me to open my mouth. I kept it shut and tried pushing him off. It failed. Suddenly he squeezed my private parts and I gasped. He stuck his tongue in my mouth. I bit down on it. He pulled away.

Tyler: Why ruin the moment Joey?

I ran over to the door.

Joey: Get the hell away from me!

Tyler: You can't leave!

He pulled out a gun. My eyes were wide. I grabbed my phone and ran into another room. I was just about call Shane when something hit my head. I fainted.

Tyler's POV

I had knocked him out and grabbed his phone. How cute. His "boyfriend" was worried about him.

S: Hey Joey. Where are you?

J(Tyler): At Tyler's.

S: Why?! Are you ok?!

J(Tyler): Oh yeah. I'm fine. Btw I'm breaking up with you!

S: Why? Did Tyler tell you to do this?

J(Tyler): Nope. I hate you. You're distrusting, fat, and ugly! I can't believe you thought I ever liked you!

S: Are you serious?

J(Tyler): Yep! F*ck you! I'm with Tyler. Btw he such a better kisser!

He didn't respond. I changed the password to his phone and threw it into the living room. I picked up Joey and dragged him into the bedroom.

Shane's POV

I can't believe this? Why did he say that he loves me then goes and makes out with Tyler. Maybe I should have stayed with Lisa. She'd never do this to me. I called her.

Lisa: Hey Shane!

I started crying.

Lisa: What happened?!

Shane: Joey... He... Broke... Up-

Lisa: I'm coming over! Now!

She hung up. I sat down on the couch crying. A few minutes later she burst through the door and sat down next to me.

Lisa: It's ok. What happened?

I handed her my phone. She read the texts and gasped.

Lisa: It'll be ok. Maybe he's drunk.

Shane: No he's not. Not even drunk Joey would call me fat and ugly.

Lisa: I'm here for you.

Shane: Lisa. I should have never broken up with you.

Lisa: Shane...

I faced her. I started to lean in for a kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! Is he gonna get back together with Lisa?

Remember if you ask me to update, I'll start writing sooner.

My kik: pokegirl13

Contact me on there to give me suggestions, ask about the next update, or just ask questions.