Chapter 96- Desicions

Chapter 96- Decisions

Shane's POV

I watched Joey lay in my lap. Jessica was taking forever to get here. Eventually I saw his eyes close. He was falling asleep.

I take a closer look at him. He has bags under his eyes. He didn't get much sleep. My either. But it's good that he's feeling better.

I stroke his hair and talk about random stuff with Troye. Then I hear a knock at the door.

Troye: I'll get it.

Shane: Thanks.

I shake Joey. He groans and sits up. I give him a kiss. His eyes open as Jessica walks in. She takes a seat next to Joey. Joey scoots closer to me.

Shane: Listen Jessica. We need talk about the baby. We-

Jessica: I don't care what you say Shane. This has nothing to do with you.

Shane: Excuse me! You drugged my fiancé and had sex with him! It's your fault for all of this!

Jessica: Whatever. You're jealous because I did much better than you.

Joey: Stop! No! I didn't like it Jessica! I didn't want any of this to happen! It was completely embarrassing to admit we did that! Let alone be responsible for a baby!

Jessica: Why are you so mean to me?

Joey: Because I-

He started crying. I pulled him a but closer. I rubbed his arm and he turned to cry onto my shoulder.

Shane: Jessica, Joey and I have made a decision.

Jessica: What do you mean?

Shane: We can't keep the baby. But we can't kill it.

Jessica: Excuse me! This is my child!

Joey: Can you really care for it alone?

Jessica: No! You're supposed to help me! And not marry that f*ggot!

Joey: No Jessica! We can't keep the baby.

Jessica: Then what the hell do I do with it?!

Shane: Adoption.

Jessica: We can't just-

Joey: We have to do this. None of us are ready for a baby.

Joey's POV

I turned to face her. I hold her hands.

Joey: It's for the best.

She looked upset like she was about to cry. But she shook her head. I smiled and dropped her hands.

Jessica: Fine. And Joey?

Joey: Yeah?

Jessica: Could I... come to the wedding?

I looked at Shane. He was shocked. I was too. He looked at me telling me it was my choice. I turned back to her.

Joey: Sure.

Jessica: Thank you. Bye.

And with that, she left. I fell back into Shane's lap.

Joey: You know this whole adoption thing might come back to bite us in the butt right?

Shane: We'll get through it. I love you Joey.

I smile. He leans down and gives me a kiss.

Joey: I love you too Shane.

Shane: We should both take a nap.

Joey: Carry me?

Shane: You know one day I'm gonna be really fat and be the one who needs a forklift to pick him up.

I burst into laughter. Oh Shaney. He chuckles too. He gets up and picks me up. He sets me down on the bed.

My ear hits the pillow and I'm out.

Shane's POV

He doesn't move once I set him down. I silently laugh as I pull the blankets up to his chin. I get under the covers and cuddle up next to him. I give him a kiss then I fall asleep.

Joey's POV

I wake up without any sun shining in my face. And Shane isn't next to me. Weird. I look over at the clock.

6:37 pm

Holy crap! Did I really sleep that long?

I rub my eyes and drag myself out of the comfy inviting bed. I walk out to the living room. Kalel is over again. Shane turns and smiles at me.

Shane: Boy you were really tired.

I stick out my tongue as I walk over to him. He gives me a kiss once I'm close enough. I sit next to him and rest my head on his shoulder.

Joey: What are you guys doing?

Shane: Going over everything and finalizing everything. I can't believe in one month I'll be a Graceffa!

Kalel laughs but Shane is really excited. Me too. Shane will finally be a part of my family. And no one can stop us now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!

Social Networks!
My kik: @pokegirl13
My Twitter: @CheeseGirlA

Other stories by me! (Sam):
•#Shoey
•Shisa vs. Shoey
•The YouTube Games
•Being Different
•Superluv (Switch and Joey)
•I Only See You
•Shoey Shorts
•Back In The Games
•Influence
-Many more!

Comment and vote please! <3