New Author!

New Author!

Sorry for the delay, but I'm happy to say that I've finally picked a new author!

I have picked Roast_Potato_Queenie to be the new author and co-own this account. I'd like to assure that she's an amazing writer and I will be working with her to make sure that the writing is perfect. The only difference in writing you will notice is the writing format. Instead of writing like a script, it will be written like an actual book (personally I've been wanting I do this for a while now since I think it just flows better).

We will begin posting chapters sometime next week at the latest. Along with the continuation of posted stories, there will be new stories posted eventually too.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to comment, pm, or kik (pokegirl13) me.

Now here's a message from Roasty:
I'm so excited and grateful to be helping finish a story that I've read, laughed and cried over since the very start of my Wattpad career. It's such a nerve wracking thing, and I honestly hope that I can live up to everyone's expectations and do this story justice!

One last thing before I go, since I have no shame, here's a link to my new fanfiction if anyone cares to read it (I go by my middle name on there btw):
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Boom_Chris/works

That's all. Bye guys!

~Sam :D