Chapter 1:The Blaze

Trey's POV
"Trey! Trey!".... I wake up feeling really hot and bothered, hearing my mom yelling my name. At first I thought she was just waking me up for school, but then I realized that her tone of voice was much more serious, she sounded terrified actually. So I finally opened my eyes.

When I did I saw a bright orange light on my wall and a lot of smoke. I jumped out of bed and ran quickly towards my mom's panicked shouts.

I found her in her room with a small fire extinguisher in her hand crying. She was trying to out the flames , but the fire was just to big and was getting bigger.

"Get outside Mom! I'm gonna call the fire department " I yelled as I ran to get my phone from my room. I grabbed it from off the nightstand then ran outside to meet my mom.

I called the fire department, who said they'd be here as soon as possible. Apparently as soon as possible meant after everything had been burnt to the ground.

All I could do was stand there and hold my mom as she cried, well hollered actually, not that I blame her.

"Everything's gonna be okay mom." I tell her in a comforting voice but I don't even believe it myself. All my damn books, my fucking clothes, everything we owned, is gone. We literally have nothing.

A/N: hey guys,I hope you enjoy my first story :-). I know the first chapter's short, sorry, they get longer as you read so keep reading and remember to vote and comment. xoxo