Chapter 8:Movie Night 2

After I remove my make up, shower and brush my teeth I go downstairs to the living room where Trey is already waiting. He's wearing red basketball shorts and a plain white t shirt that shows off his muscles perfectly. His biceps relax as he stretches his arms across the back of the couch. Damn he's hot.

"It's your turn to pick the movie" he says, flashing his million dollar smile.

"Yea, do you want anything from the kitchen?"

"Uh, just something to drink" he replies.

I take two cans of soda from the refrigerator and take up two glasses. When I go back to the living room I hand Trey a glass and a soda.

"Thanks"

"You're welcome."

I look through the pile of movies before picking. "Divergent ". When the movie starts I take a seat next to Trey.

About five minutes into the movie Trey turns his head to look at me. I smile before hitting his arm softly with a cushion.
"Quit it." I say, still laughing lightly.

"Sorry," he says "can't help it."

After a few seconds of just looking at each other I say
"May I ask you something?"

"Anything" he replies.

"Do you..do you like..you know, like me?" I stutter while looking down at my fingers in my lap.

"Do I like you?" He asks before laughing softly "Only since forever." He says with a smile. I smile too.

"So how come I'm just hearing of this?" I ask, still smiling.

"I don't know really. I guess I just always thought I wasn't your type." He replies.

"What would make you think that?" I ask.

"It's just thought that a girl like you would want a rich dude from a neighbourhood like this." he says.

"Well you were dead wrong. I don't care about how much money a guy does or doesn't have or where he's from. I just want someone who's sweet, polite, humble and hot. Kinda like you." I say and his head turns to me quickly.

"How come you don't have a girlfriend?" I ask.

"Well I did but we broke up two months ago because she was too... what's the word I'm looking for?...promiscuous." He says.

"Oh. What did she do?" I ask him.

"Well," he replies "it's more like who did she do." His response makes me laugh.

"She slept with a few guys I know. Not really my friends but we hung out a few times. I heard them talking about it at a party and when I confronted her she didn't deny it. So we broke up." He tells me.
"Oh, what a..."

"Whore?" He finishes for me "Yeah."

"I'm over it. It's not like I was in love with her or anything." He says. "How about you?" He asks.

"What about me?"

"How come you don't have a boyfriend? I mean look at you." He says, making me smile.

"Well I was just really focused on my school work. You know studying and getting assignments done, I just didn't have time for one." I answer.

"But now that I'm free I'd like a to find a lover." I smile and so does he.

"Have anyone in mind?" He asks while looking at the TV screen. He's trying to seem nonchalant but I have a feeling he's anything but.

"Yeah...you." I reply softly making his head turn in surprise.

I chuckle at his surprise and look down at his lips. They look so soft. If I could just.... I feel myself leaning into him until my lips are pressed against his. I was right they are soft.

Our lips move together. I suck on his bottom lip. Hmmm he tastes so good. I want to deepen the kiss so I lick his bottom lip before sliding my tongue partially into his warm mouth.

My hand that rested on his abs now move to his face to pull him closer. He sucks on my tongue which causes me to release a quiet moan before sucking his in return.

His hand moves to my waist and he sits even closer. As we kiss, I feel myself getting really turned on. I can't let this go too far right now.

"Mmm.. Trey wait." I breath. He stops immediately.

"Woah" he says before closing his eyes and sighing deeply. When I look down at him he has an erection. I gasp and he laughs.

"Don't you wanna finish watching the movie?" I ask him.

"No." he says. I thought so, I know what he wants to do. I sure as hell want to do it too, but we can't stay here.

I use the remotes to turn off the TV and the DVD player. I take his hand in mine and pull him towards the stairs.

A\N:Woah! Things are getting quite steamy up in here. Lol . Remember to always vote and leave comments xoxo