Chapter 27: Drugged

A/N: There will be 3 different POVs in this chapter. Watch out for the switches.

Kelly's POV

I lay in Trey's arms, feeling content, like I always do after we've made love.

"I should get back to my room. It's almost morning." I tell but I make no effort to get up.

I turn to lay on my back and he rolls over on his side. He caresses my face with his thumb.

"I have a doctor's appointment today." I tell him.

"What for? Are you okay?" He asks sounding worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm going to get a shot."

"Why do you need an injection?"

"As a form of emergency contraceptive. We need to be a hundred percent sure that I won't get pregnant. My parents would go insane. And so would your mom."

"Yeah." He agrees.

"What are you gonna do today?" I ask him.

"I'm gonna meet up with the guys, play some ball."

"Okay. I'm gonna go to my room now." I lean forward and kiss him before getting off the bed.

I open my door, expecting to see Melissa asleep, but she's not in the bed. Maybe she went downstairs.

I lay down on the couch and I feel my eyes closing immediately. I didn't get much sleep last night since I spent the night with Trey. I smile at the memory as I fall asleep.

I am woken up three hours later by the sound of my blow dryer.

My eyes squint to adjust to the bright light coming in through the windows.

"Shit." Melissa curses as my blow dryer falls from her grip.

"Be careful with that!" I tell her. "You should've asked first."

"You would've said no." She says, and she's right.

"How was your date." I ask. Not that I'm interested, just curious.

She sighs "It was okay, he has a fairly big dick, and I guess the sex wasn't awful." She says casually.

"You had sex with him? On the first date?" I ask.

"Please, you're one to talk, did you even have one date with Trey before you slept with him?" She asks.

"Yes." I snap. Well it's not a complete lie. We did watch two movies together, alone. Plus there was that graduation dinner with our moms, that was sort of a date.

"Whatever." She says and turns off the blow dryer before pulling back the covers on my bed and going to sleep.

Well that explains why she wasn't in bed earlier, she hadn't come back from Jason's house yet.

I check the time on my phone. It's 8:50. I should start getting ready for my appointment.

Trey's. POV

I sit in the living room waiting for Kelly to drop me off by the basketball court on her way to the doctor's office.

She was right, if we're gonna be fucking every time we're alone we need to take more precautions.

"Ready?" She asks as she enters the room.

"Yeah. Let's go."

"I'll get off here." I tell her. I remove the seat belt and lean across to give her a kiss.