Chapter 20: Daddy's home

It's 6:00 in the morning and I just woke up in Trey's arms once again. Here is my new favorite place to be. I snuggle my face into his neck and inhale his intoxicating scent. He is still asleep, tired from all of last night's... activities.
That was amazing. I silently pray that I wasn't too loud. Although Trey did do a great job at keeping me quiet. I smile at the memory of him covering my mouth with his hand as he made sweet love to me. I sigh happily and he stirs and blinks a few times before opening his eye.

"Morning." I tell him.

"Good morning beautiful." He replies making me smile.

I rest my head on his chest and runs his fingers of his left hand through my hair while his right hand caresses my thigh which is draped over his torso.

"Last night was incredible." I tell him and kiss his chest.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, it was. We should do that more often." I suggest.

"I agree." He says with a smile.

"So you really like your gift?" I ask.

"Yes baby, I do. And you were right, I did lose the pair that I had. Thank you." He says before kissing my forehead. I smile because I am usually very bad at picking gifts.

At breakfast Trey and I can hardly keep our eyes off each other and I can't control my smiles. I can't get last night off my mind for a minute. My mom is checking emails on her phone and his mom is reading the newspaper so we take advantage of the opportunity.

"Kelly, before I forget, Melissa is coming over next week to spend a few days with us."

Melissa is my evil cousin. When we were younger we use to be best friends but as we grew older she turned into a bitch somewhere along the line. She used to call me names and pull my hair and yell at me over the stupidest things and I used to cry about it. When I turned fourteen I stopped letting her get to me because I realized that she was just jealous of me. Even now that we're older she still tries to belittle me but I just ignore her.

"Ugh, why?" I whine to my mom.

"Because Kelly, she's my niece and your cousin and we haven't seen her since last summer so stop behaving that way."

"But she hates me mom, not that I care, but I just don't want to be annoyed." I complain.

"Kelly whatever differences you and Melissa have you are going to have to work them out. And since Trey and Mrs Bryan are occupying the guest rooms she will have to stay in your room." She says.

"What! No mom. I do not want her in my room." I tell her and I am serious about it.

"Kelly, she is your cousin, you two were like sisters once. When she was supposed to leave you didn't even want her to and now she wants to spend a week with us and your complaining."

"Mom, she is going to drive me crazy."

"She will do no such thing. You need to fix that attitude young lady. Melissa is family." She says before kissing my forehead.

"Goodbye." She says before leaving for work.

I sigh loudly and lean back in my chair. Ms. Bryan collects the dishes and takes them into the kitchen.

"So, what is it about this Melissa that you can't stand?" Trey asks.

"First off, she's annoying as hell. She's childish and rude and not to mention she's a liar. She lies about the simplest things. She used to do it all the time to get me in trouble. She's just a total bitch." I reply.