Chapter 34: Not So Secret

Making love with Trey on the beach last night was spectacular. I loved every moment of it. It was definitely a night to remember.

We almost got caught though. I realized that someone was walking toward us in the distance, so we threw on our clothes as quickly as we could.

It was a guard, who came to tell us that being on the beach that late without a lifeguard was unsafe. We came here to his room instead.

I cuddle up to him in the warm sheets as we watch the early morning rain through the window.

I love being with him so much. I can't lose him. I did for a while and my heart was in pieces. I don't ever want to experience that again.

I look up at his face and his eyes are closed.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?" His eyes open. He looks down at me and I smile.

"What are you thinking about?" I question.

"You. Last night." He answers simply.

My smile broadens.

"Oh. That was fun."

"Really fun." He smirks.

"I gotta go pee." I say and kiss his chest before untangling myself from the sheets and lazily rising from the bed, completely naked.

As soon as I stand up he slaps my left butt cheek bringing back memories of last night.

I scream in fright and twirl around instantly.

"Trey!" I slap his leg impulsively and throw a pillow at his head. He throws it to the side before untangling himself from the sheets and coming towards me.

I run to the bathroom with one hand across my chest and the other on my bottom protecting it from another slap.

Luckily, I reach the bathroom and close the door just in time. I let out a victorious laugh as he knocks and demands that I open up.

"No, go away." I laugh and he walks away in defeat.

"You have to come out at some point."

After I pee, I reach for my toothbrush, which I brought in here since this is where I spend my nights and mornings.

He knocks again as I'm squeezing paste onto my brush.

"I said go away!" I shout.

"I come in peace."  He replies making me laugh.

I open the door and step back.

He raises his hands defenselessly, "Just wanna brush my teeth." He says as he steps in.

He squeezes the paste onto his brush and we brush our teeth side by side.

Occasionally, we glance at each other in the mirror in front of us and smile.

We finish almost at the same time and place the brushes in the cup on the sink.

We stand and stare at each other through the mirror. I bite my bottom lip to prevent my smile from getting any bigger but it still broadens.

I turn to leave the bathroom but as soon as I face the other way strong arms are on my hips twirling me around to face him.

He pulls me into him and my arms automatically wrap around his neck. I feel his morning erection on my stomach.

He lowers his head and takes my bottom lip between his lips. He releases it after a few seconds.

I pull his head down and kiss him heatedly. He tastes minty and I can't get enough of him.