Chapter 9:Take It Slow

I open my door and turn on the lights when we step in. I turn around to face him.

"You do know that we're only going to kiss right?" I ask.

"Yea of course" he says with a smile.

I push him gently against the door and continue what we started a while ago. I slip my tongue back into his welcoming mouth and sigh.

His arms move from my waist to my back pulling me closer and caressing me at the same time. Our tongues battle for a while before I have to stop to catch my breath.

"I can't believe this is really happening" he says. I smile before pulling him by his shirt towards my bed. I push him gently to sit on the edge then I straddle him and start to kiss him again.

As our kiss intensifies he begins to recline and I begin to circle my hips on his hard dick. He moans in response and I smile into the kiss. I want to feel his skin. "Skin." I whisper and tug at the bottom of his shirt.

I sit up on him and he eases up to allow me to remove his shirt. Then I remove mine as well. His eyes widen at the sight of my full breasts spilling out of my bra cups.

I remove it as well which makes him groan and raise his hips to push his erection against me. I don't want to have sex with him tonight but I could use a little loosening up. Exams made me quite tense.

I take his hands into mine and use them to grope my breasts. My head falls back as I release his hands and hold on to his knees still rocking back and forth on his erection.

The moans that come from his lips make me want to please him even more. I lean down again and kiss his lips. His hands are still on my breasts, no longer groping but he rolls my nipples between his thumb and index finger. Hmmm, he knows exactly what to do....

"Mmhmm" I moan into his mouth. I'm so wet. His hands move from my breasts to my bottom, squeezing as we kiss. I begin to circle my hips again. I have to keep in mind that Trey and I aren't in a relationship and we have to take this slow but each second we're together I feel more and more careless.

"Trey we can't take this too far" I say against his lips.
"I know" he says against mine. But our actions contradict our words as her rolls over so that I'm under him. He kisses my lips, my neck my breasts, my stomach. Wow. His lips linger on my stomach for a while before moving down to the line of my shorts. My hips raise in anticipation but I can't let I happen. I just can't its too soon.

"Trey" I moan his name

"Hmm?" He replies still leaving feather light kisses on me.

"We...we can't" I stammer

"What? We're just kissing." He says with a smirk.

His kisses travel up my stomach and when he reaches my chest he moves across to my left breast. He takes my nipples into his mouth and sucks gently causing me to groan loudly while his hands grip my hips firmly to keep me steady.

He continues to lick my nipple until it gets hard. He kisses across to my right breast and does the same. God damn he's good! After gently assaulting my nipples, he kisses my lips again and I moan into his mouth as he grinds his hips into mine. I can feel him getting harder by the minute.

I push him off me gently and pull myself to the middle of the mattress and he follows.

"Sleep in here tonight?" I request.

"Okay" he replies. And I kiss his lips once more. He rolls over between my thighs again and begins to grind on me. My lips move to his neck where I suck harshly. He groans and grinds his hip more roughly. Just the way I like it.

He grinds on me then circle his hips with his erection pressed firmly against me, over and over again, forming a delicious pattern.

I think I might come from this alone. I reach down and grab his dick and squeeze gently. He hisses in my ear then bites down on his lip and moans. I begin to rub him through his shorts while kissing his neck. His soft moans in my ear are encouraging.

I squeeze him harder. Our breaths become shallow and our heartbeats speed up as our passionate kissing continues.

A\N: Please vote and comment. Lots of love. xoxo