Chapter 25: IntenCity

IntenCity Nightclub is exactly how I pictured it in my mind... loud music, drinks, colorful flashing lights, and lots of people dancing the night away as if problems don't exist.

Trey and I hold hands so either of us don't get lost in the crowd of sweaty bodies grinding on the dancefloor. I bet more than half these people don't know who the hell they're grinding on.

My friends disappeared into the crowd as soon as they got in, but we all agreed to.meet at car at 1:00 a.m. Trey grabs two drinks for us off a tray being carried around by one of the waitresses. He hands me one and we sit at the bar.

"Thanks." I tell him and take a sip. It's very strong. I stand and place my drink on the bar and stand between his legs and place my arms around his neck. He's upset because the bouncer was flirting with me and when he was about to say something about it I pulled him inside. I didn't want to witness a fight plus I'm pretty sure that bouncer has back up.

"You're not still upset are you?" I ask.

"No." He says dryly.

"You seem upset."

"I'm not."

"Then dance with me." I pull his arm toward the dancefloor but he resists, pulling me back into his arms.

"Did I mention how sexy you look tonight?" He asks looking down at my boobs.

"Yes, several times." I smile at his repeated compliment.

"There's something about you that's different tonight.. But I can't put my finger on it."

"Is it my hair?" I ask.

"That's it." He smiles. I straitened my usually wavy hair and made a center part.

"I like it." He adds.

"Enough compliments, dance with me." I down the rest of my drink quickly before pulling him onto the dancefloor.

He holds me by the hips from behind and I place a hand around his neck while I gyrate my hips to to the rhythm. The beat thumps in my chest and controls my body. The flashing lights make my eyes feel funny so I close them as I continue to be a slave to the music.

I turn around to face him and throw my hands in the air and sway my hips. I grab another drink from a tray that is being carried around. I finish it in three gulps and wipe my lips with the back of my hand and place the empty glass on the tray. I don't plan on getting drunk tonight, so I won't drink anymore... Well, one more won't hurt.

As the night goes we dance and dance until our bodies ache and even then we still don't stop, its a like we're in a trance, like the DJ has us all under his control. I don't mind, I'm having so much fun and so is Trey. I wonder vaguely what my friends are up to. I hope they're enjoying themselves as much as I am.

Just as I'm beginning to wonder how much more dancing I can do, my feet begin to hurt. I actually thought I wouldn't be able to dance at all tonight in these heels.

I turn my back to Trey's front and rest my body against his to ease the pressure off my feet, still swaying my hips to the slow beat.

I look up at him through my lashes, he looks down at me with admiration and if I'm not mistaken, lust.

He lowers his head and places a single wet kiss on my neck causing shivers to run through me, despite the warm temperature of the building.

He does it again, but this time his lips linger, and he sucks on the skin there. His arms close around my waist keeping my upright.

He raises a hand to pull my hair back before placing another kiss on the same spot. My knees feel weak, either from dancing so much or from the feeling of Trey's lips on me. I take a deep breath and close my eyes and relax in his arms. I rest my head on his shoulder and he continues to suck gently on the sensitive spot on my neck.