Chapter 39: Sunday.

A/N: Since it's been so long I suggest re-reading the previous chapter. Ignore any mistakes.
***
Today is the day.

The day that Trey doesn't have to go to work. The day that Trey promised to persue his sexual threats.

I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't looking forward to it. I've been up since 6:00 in the morning. It's now 7:30 and I'm restless.

I decide to make breakfast since I'm already up and won't be going back to sleep anytime soon. 

I've made eggs, bacon and blueberry waffles. More than I can eat at once.

By the time I've finished cooking and eating it's 9:00. I keep checking the time because Trey promised to be here by 10:30.

***
He kept his promise. At 10:25 the door bell rings. Excitement takes over every fiber of my being and I run to the door and swing it open before jumping into his arms without even looking if it's really him.

Luckily it's him. I can tell by his usual scent, a chocolate fragrance that I've come to love.

He laughs and wraps his arms around me tightly. 

"Hey baby girl." He grins.

I hold on to him tightly inhaling his scent. I missed him so much and it's only been a little over a week. 

When I finally unwrap my legs and stand on my own too feet without removing my arms from around his neck, I look up at his gorgeous face.

"Hi." I smile. 

"Hi. You look so beautiful." He complements and lowers his head to rest his forehead against mine.

My smile widens. His complement makes me blush even more because of the fact that I didn't put any extra effort into getting ready this morning. 
I'm just wearing Pink shorts and a tank top.

"Thank you."

"Come inside." I take his hand and pull him inside before closing the door behind us.

I lead him to the couch and when he sits, I occupy the space on his lap depite the empty spaces on the couch, wanting to be as close to him as possible.

He wraps his arms around my waist tightly and holds me close to him.

"How's my queen?" He asks and kisses my forehead.

"She missed her King." I reply.

He smiles,"He missed her more."

"Then he should just forget about what her parents will think and just move in with her."

"He will someday." He says and I smile.

"She's really looking forward to that."

"Okay enough of that he/she stuff. Let's talk about me and you."

"Yes. Us. We have a little business to take care of." I say suggestively.

When I finish my sentence he raises his hips and pulls a bottle of baby oil from his back pocket.

I laugh in response.

"Baby oil?" I ask through my laughter.

"Am I not you're baby?" He asks with a mock hurt expression.

"Of course you're my baby." I tell him and tighten my arms around his neck.

"Plus it's the only oil they had besides vegetable oil."

"It will do."

"Okay. But first thing's first, I'm hungry. Feed me, woman."

I give him an "excuse me" look and he adds,