Chapter 17: Going Downtown

As Trey and I lay in each other's arms, we interrogate each other in order to get to know each other better. He tells me stories of his childhood, most of which make me laugh. My stories are less interesting since I was very sheltered by my parents before I turned 18, but Trey's focus remains on my eyes and lips as I speak and he seems genuinely interested.

In the past few hours I have come to learn that Trey is going to be 20 on Saturday, he loves any food with chicken and he's been playing basketball for over 10 years. He also reveals to me that he can cook because he used to watch his mom every day as she prepared dinner. He likes to watch action movies and sports, but doesn't really like reading.

"I love reading." I tell him. "While all my friends were at parties I would just stay here and read all night. It just gave me a chance to explore and have adventures right here in my bed."

"What kinda books you like to read?" He asks.

"Romance." I admit with a smile.

"Thought so." He says smiling as well.

I laugh lightly, then we are silent for a moment before I ask him a question I've been meaning to ask since our conversation at the question I was going to ask before my mom called and interrupted our conversation at the  café.

"I wanna ask you something but I don't want to upset you."

"You can ask me anything baby, your mine now." He says with a warm smile. I smile as well before I ask,

"So you haven't seen your father at all since he left?"

He sighs lightly before responding.

"Well, last year I went to see him at the place where he works. I don't know if he still works there though. Don't even know if he's alive, but when I went to see him, I just walked straight up to him and looked him in the eyes. He was like "who the hell are you." So I said "I just thought I'd come see how my father was doing." I left him in that spot in shock. But before that I hadn't seen him in almost ten years."

"He didn't say anything to you?"

"No." He says sadly. I  move forward and kiss him in an attempt to make him feel better. And it works, his smile could light up the whole city.

He rolls over onto his side and rests his head on his palm while looking down at me, still smiling.

"What?" I ask with a laugh.

"There's something I told you I'd do for you but I didn't." He tells me.

I don't know what he's talking about but judging by the sound of his voice, the look on his face, and the way the tips of his fingers run slowly up and down my thigh, I know its something sexual.

I swallow before replying.

"And what's that?"

"How 'bout I just show you." He says while throwing one of his legs over both of mine. He grasps my face and kisses me sweetly on the lips before moving to my jawbone, then to my neck where he lingers. His hand, however strays. He lifts my blouse and continues to tease me with his finger tips. They move over my stomach and then up to my breasts.

His thumb and forefinger pinch my nipple. He continues to roll it between his fingers. I had no idea that could feel so good. I bite my bottom lip to prevent myself from groaning loudly. Since his hands are roaming I decide to let mine roam as well.

I rake my nails gently down his back and into his underwear. I feel him smiling into my neck as I grip his ass, the same way that he has done to me. He raises his head from my neck and with a smile still on his face, he removes my hands and says

"That right there is my job baby." which makes me smile. I just love it when he calls me that. He lowers his head once more, but this time he kisses my stomach. I struggle to stay still as Trey licks and  kisses my stomach. i realize that he is making his way down. Down there. Nobody's ever been down there before and a million thoughts run through my head as I raise my hips to help Trey to remove my black lace panties. 

He takes them from around my ankles and throws them on the floor. Out of instinct and insecurity I bring my legs together immediately. Trey slowly brings them apart again, then lines the inside of my thigh with soft wet kisses that make me squirm. From the top, he continues downwards.

 Then his lips touch my lips. The lips that have never been kissed before, and my back arches off the bed involuntarily. He removes his lips for a second and I exhale, but I choke on my breath as I feel his tongue slide between my lips. I moan loudly and grip the sheets under me as he continues to pleasure the most sensative part of my body. His warm tongue slides up and down and occasionally around. It feels like ha flame has been lit in me and he is the gasoline that keeps it burning.

Just when my legs begin to shake and I think this could not possibly feel any better he slides a finger inside me and sucks harshly but at the same time gently on my clit. My back arches off the bed once more and I scream, then release the sheets immediately to cover my mouth.

He enters another finger gently while he continues to work magic with his tongue and lips. My breathing is irregular and my heart rate has increased. The feeling that I had moments ago has intensified and Trey just doesn't stop. I don't think I could handle it if he stopped at this point because I'm so close to having a release. 

Trey's hands release my hips and move up to my breasts and he grips them roughly, while still kissing me there. It has to be illegal to feel this good. I feel like I am really high up and I'm about to fall. I feel myself falling as Trey removes his fingers. I didn't know I would come on my first time getting head but Trey has proven me wrong. I'm glad he did. That felt so incredible. 

I don't know how long I close my eyes for, but when I open the Trey is looking down at me.

"Hey." he says with a smile.

"Hi." I say shyly and I can't help the smile on my face either. "I liked that." I tell him.

"Had a feeling you would." he says.

"You sound like you've had a lot of practice." As I say the words my smile fades, then I turn my head.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asks, he sounds offended.

"It just means you're good at it so you must have done it to a lot of other girls." I tell him. It's only until I say it out loud that I realize how crazy and jealous I sound.

"We haven't even been in a relationship for a day and you're already being jealous.'' he says calmly.

After a few seconds of silence he talks.

"I've only ever had sex with three girls, you included. And you're the only one I ever loved. You have nothing to be jealous over."

Immediately I feel stupid for accusing him of sleeping around. 

" I'm sorry Trey" I tell him, "I just.. wanted to be the only one you made feel this way. I'm sorry."

"You're the only one that matters to me. Trust me, okay baby?" He assures me and holds my hand.

"Okay." I say softly with a smile.

"Now tell me," he begins, "how was it for you?" he asks running his finger tips up and down my spine slowly. It almost feels as good as the head he just gave me.

I fall asleep with a big smile on my face, while telling him how unforgettable it was.

A/N: I felt dirty while writing this. lol