Chapter 6:Graduation

Trey's POV

It's been two weeks since I moved in. Two weeks since I told Kelly that I think she's beautiful.

Today is our graduation day. We (my mom, Kelly, her mom and I) are in Susan's car on our way to school right now. Kelly seems really nervous as she goes through her valedictorian speech for the thousandth time.

She is co- valedictorian, which isn't surprising since she is one of the most intelligent students at our school.

The past few nights, I've had the privilege of listening to her speech over and over again, as a way of her practicing.

Me, being the creep that I am, didn't mind this at all because I got the chances to study her goddess-like features. I got the opportunity to watch her plump, pink lips as she spoke and listen as her tongue caressed each word.

My mind even strayed a few times and I started to imagine those lips and tongue doing pleasurable things to me. I had to keep urging myself to focus on her speech to prevent myself from getting an embarrassing boner.

"Mom I'm so nervous." Kelly whines.

"Oh sweetheart don't worry, you know that speech like a song. You'll do fantastic." Her mom assures her.

"But what if I have a nervous breakdown, or stage fright, or what if I fall on my way up, or..."

"Kelly none of those things will happen to you, okay? Just be confident, relaxed and focused. You got this!" Susan encourages.

Kelly finally smiles and says "Thanks mom."

When we arrive at school we go straight to the auditorium, where everyone have already began taking their seats.

After saying hey to my friends and their parents I take my seat on the stage. Five minutes later the service begins. I try my best to pay attention but I fail miserably as I could not help but stare at Kelly. She's at the end of front row and I'm in the middle of the second row.
"Man, I really need to chill with this staring thing " I think to myself.

She turns around to catch me staring again and laughs lightly and shakes her head. I smile, feeling a little embarrassed. After the principal's speech our names are called and we walk up to collect our certificates.

"Tremaine Collins" my name is called and I walk across the stage, shake Mr Taylor's hand and turn for a picture before walking to the other side, just as I did at the practice services. After a few more names are called its Kelly turn.

"Kelly James" she walks gracefully across the stage wearing a huge grin on her face.

Finally, it's time Jake and Kelly's speech. Kelly begins by greeting everybody and telling a joke about our time here at Eastside High. The audience laughs immediately and she visibly relaxes.

The rest of her part of the speech goes quite smoothly, she didn't even stutter once. She ends her part with a big, beautiful smile and I applaud along with the rest of the audience. I don't hear all of Jake's part however, because I was still so captivated by her.

After throwing up our caps we exchanged goodbyes and signed more yearbooks and took more pictures.

"So how'd I do?" She asks me after the service.

"Fantastic! You were worrying over nothing. You did great" I praise her.

"Thanks" she says with a laugh.

She runs over to hug my mom and her mom.
"Your speech was so great! I told you you'd do well" her mom tells her.

"Yeah that was really good Kelly. I'm proud of you" my mom adds.

"Thank you." She says and hugs them both again.

"Come here you" my mom says to me. I smile and hug her.
"I'm proud of you son. Really really proud" she tells me with tears in her eyes while holding my face between her warm hands.

"Thanks mom." I tell her with a smile.

"I think this calls for a celebration!" Susan exclaims "let's go home and freshen up then we'll all go out for dinner."

I take a shower then brush my teeth before changing into a new blue button down shirt and dress pants and dress shoes. Mrs James said put on something fancy and I guess this is.

This is just some of my new clothes and shoes that Mrs James bought me. She said they're my graduation present. I'm really grateful for them, and they actually fit.

I go downstairs as soon as I'm finished and see Kelly in a short pink dress that could have any man eating out of the palm of her hand.

"Wow Kelly...You look gorgeous." I tell her.

"Thanks, you look pretty hot yourself" she says with a smile. I smile with her and we look at each other for a few more seconds before she looks away.

"Woah. what was that?" I wonder.

"Come on you two let's go" Susan calls us.

I open the door for the three ladies to go through. Lucky for me Kelly goes last and I get to look at that nice ass all the way to the car.

A\N: Vote and comment guys. One love :* xoxo