Chapter 15: Spill The Beans

I wake up to the sound of Trey's light snore in my ear, in the same position that we fell asleep. I smile as I recall what happened before we fell asleep. I raise my head to look up at his face and take the time to admire his sharp jawline and long lashes.

I turn to check the time on my phone. It's 12:30. I remember him saying that he was supposed to meet his friends to play basketball so I decide to wake him up.

"Trey?" I whisper in his ear. "Wake up" I say and kiss his temple.

"Hmm?" He moans sleepily.

"You're still going to play basketball?" I ask.

"Mhmm"

"It 12:30" I tell him and his eyes open immediately.

"Damn, I'm supposed to be there at one."

"Then you should go get ready."  I tell him, but he doesn't respond. He just looks down at me, still in his arms and smiles.

"What?" I ask. And he responds with an even bigger smile.

I laugh and bury my face in his neck. He makes me feel so beautiful. No guy has ever looked at me this way. I mean, they usually all want one thing, but with Trey it's different. I can tell.

"Go" I say while contradicting my words and holding him closer.

"Don't want to" he says before running his hand up and down my thigh causing the slight ache in my stomach to return.

"But your mom will be back soon." I remind him.

"Right." He says. He removes his arms and sits up. I watch him as he picks up his clothes and puts them back on. As he pulls up his zipper he looks at me and we both smile. He walks over and plants a kissing my lips once more before leaving my room with his shirt over his shoulder.

I fall back onto my bed and sigh loudly. I should probably feel like a dirty hoe right now but I don't. I've only ever had sex with three guys. Jason, my boyfriend who i dated for a short while before he moved  to Chicago a few months ago and Trey. That's not too much. I reassure myself. Or is it? I need to talk to someone about this. I decide to call my friends. They live close to my neighbourhood which is pretty convenient.

They all agreed to be here soon. As soon as I end the call with Shanise, Trey opens the door.

"Just wanted to tell you later." He says.

"Okay... Bye"

"Bye." He replies with a smile then closes the door as he leaves.

I sigh and climb out of bed to go take a shower and as soon as I do Trey reopens the door, taking me by surprise, and walks towards me like a man on a mission. He grasps my shoulders and kisses me soundly and I respond by placing my hands on his hips and kissing back.

After a few seconds he says,
"Couldn't leave without doin' that." Then he walks out again, leaving me laughing.

After I shower I go downstairs to make a sandwich.
While I'm putting the cheese in my sandwich the doorbell rings.

"Coming!"

I walk to the door with my sandwich in hand then open it.

"Hey girls" I say before taking a bite. Katryce, Alicia, Trudy ,Shanise, Olivia, Taijera and Shantony all walk in. I have a lot of friends, and I guess it's  because I'm an only child.