Chapter 10:Shopping

I wake up feeling relaxed and comfortable in Trey's arms. Last night was quite... intense. I look up at his face, he's still sleeping. "He's so handsome" I think to myself. I smile as I recall the way he kissed me all over and rocked his hips on me.

I run my hands over his chocolate skin. Across his chest, down his arm, up his stomach. When I look up again his eyes are open and he's smiling like a lunatic.

"Am I dreaming?" He asks.

"I don't think so" I laugh. "Good morning" I tell him.

"Morning" he says in a heartmeltingly sexy morning voice.

I can't help myself, I reach up and kiss his lips. He turns onto his side and deepens the kiss. I wrap my leg around his waist and caress his tongue with mine.

"You need to get outta here before one of our moms realizes that you're not in your room. " I tell him.

"Yea, I should" he says before getting up.

"Wait, one more kiss?" I request. He leans down and kisses me again.

"See you at breakfast" he says before leaving the room. I sigh deeply. I think this is the start of something special.

After I take a shower and brush my teeth, I head downstairs to have breakfast. Trey and my mom are served with breakfast by Ms Bryan as I sit.
"Good morning everyone." I chirp in a singsong voice.

"Morning" They answer in unison.

"You're in a good mood this morning." My mom says.

"I slept really well last night." I say looking directly at Trey. He winks at me and smiles causing my smile to broaden. Ms Bryan serves me a plate with eggs, bacon and pancakes. I thank her before I begin eating.
At random moments during breakfast Trey and I exchange glances and smiles.

"You two should go shopping today." my mom suggests. "You know for your prom outfits."

" Are you cool with that Trey?" I ask him.

"Yeah okay" he says.

"Well then I guess we're going shopping."

After breakfast, I take my mom's keys and credit card and head outside with Trey.

"What colour dress do you think I should get?" I ask him once we get outside.

"I'm not sure about that, but I'm sure you'll look sexy in whatever you get."

"You've become quite bold over the past few days." I tell him as we reach the car and he laughs.

The ride to mall is a short one during which I learn that Trey's birthday is prom night. June 12th.

The mall isn't too packed which I'm grateful for. We walk around and look around in a few stores for the perfect outfits.

I grab a black suit off the rack for Trey encourage him to try it on.

"Woah! You look like a gentleman." I tell him when he steps out.

"It does fit quite nicely" he smiles while looking in the mirror on the door of the dressing room.

I pick up three dresses that caught my attention. A black one, a red one and a pink one.

"I need your opinion" I pull Trey towards the seats in front of the dressing room and tell him to sit.

First I change into the black one which took a bit of tugging to pass my hips. I also struggled a little to get the zipper up. I inspect the way it looks on me in the mirror in front of me. It looks nice enough, but it's not a dress that says "Never forget me", which is what I'm going for.

I step out of the dressing room and look to Trey for his opinion.

" Oh fuck," he almost whispers. "that is the sexiest dress I've ever seen in my life." I blush at his words.

"Hold that thought," I say "I want you to tell me what you think of the other two." I turn around to go back into the dressing room when he says
"Damn girl"

"What is it?" I ask slightly confused.

"That ass though!" He exclaims making me laugh. He makes me laugh and smile so much.

I take off the black dress and slip into the pink one. It is more comfortable than the black one. I like it. I step out of the dressing room and look towards Trey, who's mouth is open so wide that I have to laugh again.

"Say something!" I say, still laughing.

"Umm... I uhh.. God, I'm speechless. That is the sexiest dress I've ever seen in my life." He says again. I laugh even more.

"You said that already Trey." I tell him.

"You'd make anything look sexy baby." He says in a low sexy voice. I smile and bite my bottom lip.

"Did you just call me baby?" I ask in an equally low voice.

"Yeah, and?" He replies.

"And I like it." I say before going back into the dressing room to try on the red one.

It is just as comfortable as the pink one. But I think this one will make a bigger statement. It's perfect. It even has a thigh high split that will show off my leg.

I think my pair of legs are one of my best features. I leave the changing room to seek Trey's approval. His eyes widen as soon as I step out.

"Oh my God! Why are you doing this to me?"
He says with a smile."God damn...that is definitely the sexiest dress I've ever seen in my entire 18 years of life...well almost 19 now."

"You said that all three times, how am I supposed to choose?" I say in a slightly whiny voice.

"Don't pout baby, it's too adorable." He says in that sexy voice that makes my skin tingle.

"Which one do you think I should go with?" I ask him while looking at the one I'm wearing in the mirror.

"The black one...wait no the pink one... no this one.. Hell I don't know, take anyone. You won't look any less gorgeous in either of them." He says and I can't help myself.

I stand on the ball of my feet and kiss his lips. "He's so tall" I think vaguely.

"I think I like this one best." I tell him.

"Then take that one."

"I'll be right back." I say to him. As I turn to go back into the dressing room he makes a whistling sound behind me. Once again he makes me laugh.

"I like this boy" I tell myself. "I really do."

"Let's get you a tie, do you want a red one to match my dress?" I ask him.

"Yeah," he says "'cause I want everyone to know that you're my date." I smile.

"You know, I'm gonna get cocky if you keep flooding me with so many compliments." I tell him while picking up a red tie and he chuckles.

After I pay for my red dress, Trey's suit and tie, and my shoes and jewelry that I picked out with a little advice from a sales woman, we leave the mall.

In the car Trey tells me that I'm going to look the best that night. He sounds so sure as if he's already seen all the other girls. We also talk about last night.

We stop at a red light.

"That was fun." I say while lookin at him.

"Yeah it was," he agrees happily, "best night of my life. It was everything I've ever fantasized about."

"We didn't even have actual sex." I remind him.

"Well no, but I've been admiring you from a distance for years and I never thought that I would ever get a chance to even hold hands with you so you can imagine how amazing that was for me." He says and my heart skips a beat.

"I wish you told me how you feel about me before. Or ask me out." I tell him as I drive off.

"Me too" he says looking through the window.

A\N:This is the longest chapter I've written so far. Remember to always comment. xoxo