Chapter 21: Hide

At 11:00, the house is silent and dark. I know that Trey will enter any minute now. My body is tingling in anticipation. I can feel his hands on my body already. As the seconds go by, I lay in my bed reminiscing about the last time he was here. I could hardly control myself. What's taking him so..."

My thoughts are interrupted by footsteps outside my door. I sit up quickly as the door knob turns. The door opens and Trey enters. He closes the door quietly behind him. He leans on it with his arms folded across his chest and just stares at me.

I am sitting up in my bed, completely naked.
"What?" I ask, my voice comes out hoarse. I clear my throat.

"I just wanted to look at you first." He says lowly as his eyes scan my body.

"Come here." I invite him into my bed.
He walks slowly to the edge of my bed then add stops when he reaches. He grasps my ankles and pulls me to the edge swiftly. He kneels down and spread my legs indicating to me what he is planning to do. I gasp and lay back on my bed in preparation for what is to come.

"No screaming, okay?" He smiles at me. I nod.

His fingers travel up and down my thighs. And after what feels like an eternity his lips touch me. He kisses my inner thigh. They are soft, gentle kisses that make my whole body shiver. He flattens his hands on my thighs causing them to spread apart even further causing them to hurt. The pain disappears immediately as his warm tongue touches me just where I want it to. My hand flies up to cover my mouth.

He licks me over and over and I feel as if I am going to explode, but he doesn't stop. My hand travels down to his shoulder and my finger nails dig into his skin. My back arches off the bed in an unsuccessful attempt to control the incredible feeling of his tongue on me.

I look down at him. His eyes are closed and he seems to really be enjoying this. He sucks, then he licks, then he kisses. He repeats this pattern until I come. I pull the pillow from under my head and cover my face and scream loudly into it. He doesn't stop, he continues to pleasure me.

I wonder if he hates the taste, but is pretending that it doesn't bother him, so as to not embarrass me.

I remove the pillow from my face when I am better able to control myself, and look down at him once again.
His eyes are now open and he is looking at me with a smirk. He kisses me there once more before raising his head and smiling at me. His lips are glistening with the evidence of my orgasm.

"I love you." He tells me softly.

"And I love you." I reply while still trying to catch my breath.

He tugs down to the floor with him so that I fall onto his lap. I don't recall seeing him remove his shorts, but thay are off. I fold my legs behind me and look down at his erection. I wrap my fingers around it and he inhales sharply. His eyes close and he sinks his top teeth into his bottom lip. I am enjoying his reaction to my touch and I am greedy for more. I squeeze gently and begin to move by hand up and down slowly. He sinks his fingers into the soft flesh of my bottom and his head falls back. I smile feeling accomplished, but I still want more. I want to make him yell, the way he makes me yell.

Without releasing him I press my body on his causing him to lay down on the floor. I sit on his thighs and continue my hand movements. His eyes are still closed and he seems to be having a hard time controlling his breathing. I keep the pace slow and steady.