Chapter 33: Sex on the beach

Aquasol Theme Park is everything the brochures said it would be. Our parents are at the Voyage Sports Bar, which is also on this beach.

There are so many activities to do here. Snorkeling, kayaking, jet skiing, beach volleyball and so much more.

But at the moment I am feeling very lazy so I am relaxing on a lounge chair with my shades on in my bikini soaking up the sun and enjoying the cool tropical breeze and watching Trey play beach volleyball.

His team isn't winning, which I find amusing. I laugh loudly as he dives to save the ball which still flies over his head. He lands on his stomach but gets up quickly. He shakes his head at me while I laugh.

The referee announces that the opposing team won and Trey places his hands on his hips and bows his head in failure, but the smile on his face tells me he had fun playing. He walk over to me pouting.

"Wow, you really suck at that." I say, laughing.

He sits on the lounge chair next to me.

"Like you could do better." He grins.

"Of course I could, but right now I'm tired." I lower my shades to look at him.

"You wore me out last night." I wink. He smiles.

"There's plenty more where that came from baby." He tells me.

"Let's go jet skiing" he suggests.

"Uh, I don't know. I've never done it before." I tell him.

"Come on there's a first time for everything." He encourages.

The next thing I know I am clinging to him as we skate across the waters of the Caribbean Sea as it shimmers in the afternoon sun. The warm breeze blows my her back as I shout in excitement. This is beyond exciting.

"Hold on tight baby!" He shouts over the roar of the engine as he makes a swift turn. I laugh freely.

"This is great!" I laugh.

"Yeah, it is." He agrees.

I spot our moms on the beach and wave excitedly. They look disapprovingly at us but wave nonetheless.

After my much enjoyed adrenaline rush Trey and I visit the Sports Bar and Grill for something to eat. I sit across from him as I await my much anticipated jerked chicken.

"I had no idea jet skiing was so much fun." I admit. "We should do it again before we leave." I suggest.

"I don't think our moms would like that." He says.

"We do a lot of things that they wouldn't like, what's one more?"

He grins knowing exactly what I'm referring to.

"Here's your jerk chicken. Enjoy." The waitress says and we thank her.

"Oh my god." I say and close my eyes as the spices and seasonings explode in my mouth.

"This is damn good." He says and I nod in agreement.

I am amazed by the view through the glass bottom boat we're on. Trey and I have managed to ditch our parents again.

After the boat ride, we go horseback riding on the beach for a while. I was thoroughly entertained by Trey's horse, that refused to cooperate with him and somehow Trey fell off the horse ended up in the water.

Then we decide to take scuba diving lessons.

Danny,our instructor is very patient as he explains to us what to do. I had never went scuba diving before today so that was interesting. I found it adorable that Trey refused to let my hand go the whole time out of fear that I'd get lost in the big blue sea.