chapter 4

Small chapter.

Camilas pov.

"Camila open your door please?" A soft voice said from the other side. Instead of answering I stayed in my room secluding my self from everyone just like I have the past four days.

"Camila please you need to eat something." The voice was soft and caring but it wasn't deep enough to be Dinah and not high enough to be ally.

"Tori go away." I said and she knocked on the door.

"Please Camila at least talk to me." She begged and I stood up and fixed my long shirt that I had on and made sure you couldn't see my panties.

I put my hand on the door and the other on the door knob and stood there for a while.

"Is she out there?" I asked and I heard foot steps shuffle followed by a muffled no.

I took a deep breath and opened the door and Tori slid inside quickly as I locked the room. I turned around and met her gaze and her eyes filled with tears.

"My god Camila what did you do?" She said and grabbed my arms but I jerked away from her and walked past her.

"What does it look like Tori I have done everything to kill my self aside from jumping of of the fucking balcony. And if you hadn't been pounding in my door I would have done that." I spat and sat on the bed Tori walked over to me slowly and squatted in front of me. She lifted my chin and I met her blue eyes. Her eyes aren't as captivating as Lauren's.

"She told me what happened and to be honest she feels like crap but there  are thing that have happened that you won't ever understand." She said and I looked away.

"Did she do this to you?" Tori asked and ran her hands over the handprints on my arms. I stayed quiet and pulled away but Tori stood up.

"She put her hands on you!" She scream and I still stayed quite.

"I'll fucking kill her." Tori shouted and turned to the door.

"No Tori don't! I deserved it I was looking at places I shouldn't have." I begged but Tory slung my door open. I raced after the blonde and she turned down the one hall I was told stay out of. Tori marched straight into the forbidden room and a slap echoed through the house.

"If you ever put you fucking hands on her again and leave a mark I swear Lauren Jauregui I will hurt you!" Tori yelled and marched out of the room and slammed the door. As she went to pass me she grabbed my hand and pulled me back upstairs and to my room.

"I want you to take a shower and get dressed you won't be staying home today." She said and I stood out side of my door and shook my head.

"Tori you shouldn't have done that." I said and she laughed.

"Your right I should have done more." She yelled and passed me some clothes. She walked me down the hall to the bathroom and Started the shower.

"get ready." Tori said and slammed the door. I quickly undressed and took a shower and the whole time I heard yelling come from around the house. I got out of the shower and dried off and got dressed. When I opened the door I heard the two of them still arguing so I took that opportunity to race back to my room and lock the door. I heard footsteps running up the stairs And I quickly ran over to my balcony. I opened the door and looked over the edge.

I can end it all now.

I said to my self but frantic pounding in my door followed by Tori's Cry's for me to stop made me climb back in my room.

"Camila no!" She yelled and I heard her bang in the door. I walked over to the door and slid down the wall beside it.

"I'm fine Tori." I said and she sighed in relief.