chapter 26

Camilas pov.

Today is the day we get to go home. The past three days we have been in the hospital and the kids are well enough to go home.  I'm holding Braylen I'm my arms while I'm sitting in the hospital bed and I'm watching him sleep. I can not believe that something this perfect came from me.

"Cami look!" Myla yelled causing the baby in my arms to jump in his sleep.

"Shh myla please, he just fell asleep." I said as she tried to get on the bed. Lauren walked in the door with a bag in her hand and helped myla up on the bed.

"I got their going home outfits. And if you asked me I dont think I did that bad." Lauren said and sat the bag down on the bed and took Braylen from me. I opened the bag and seen the outfit meant  for him and I rolled my eyes.

"Really Lauren?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders and started taking the little  outfit he had on off of him. I sighed and took the tags off and helped Lauren change and dress the child.

"It's not that bad right?" Lauren said and I laughed.

"I guess not Lo

"I guess not Lo. He's just so small I'm scared I'm going to hurt him." I said and I slid his little pants on his legs.

"You won't I promise, it's just a lot to get use to right now." She told me and reached in the baby holder and grabbed Kenzie.

"We still have nothing for her Lo. They will need a bassinet for at least a month and I want to keep them close." I said and pulled out the small outfit for her.

"I have it all worked out stop worrying." She told me and I decided to let that conversation drop and focus on my daughter. She's smaller than her brother and more fragile. She doesn't eat as much as him either she refuses to eat as long as she should, I can already tell she's going to be stubborn like her mama.

"She looks perfect Lo. Where did you find this stuff?" I asked and Lauren shrugged.

"I just wanted them to look nice." She said and I smiled down at my daughter.

The door opened and myla came running into the room and over to the bed where I was with the twins

"They big yet?" She asked and I shook my head no.