chapter 16.5

Camilas pov.

"MOMMY, MOMMY!" I woke up in the middle of the night to a small Child struggling in the bed. Lauren tried to wake her up but I pushed her back and told her no.

"You can't wake her up from this, let her go." I said as Myla scraim in the middle of the bed between us. It's been three weeks since Tori passed away and none of us are taking it well. Myla screams for her in her sleep and still asks when mommy is going to get out of the hard white bed.

"She's going to hurt her self." Lauren said and I took mylas hand into mine and softly laid on top of the child. I pushed her hair behind her ear. I took a deep breath and for the first time in my life I sang in front of someone other than my self.

Pick up the pen, put it on the paper
Write on my skin, bring me to life
Can't start again, there ain't no eraser
All of my flaws, you got them so right

Everything is blank until you draw me
Touching on my body like you know me.

Myla calmed down and her blue eyes opened as she sobbed into my shirt. I sat up and pulled her into my lap and held her. Lauren grabbed a hair tie and put her hair up so her sweety face could cool off.

"Don't stop singing." Myla whimpered and I looked up at Lauren who was shocked I knew the song she had been writing down in her note book. I see her writing one day and she explained that she had a passion for music and this song was just perfect

Write on me
Color outside the lines
Love the way you tat me up
Baby take your time
Write on me
Give me some wings, I'll fly
Love the way you tat me up
I'll never change my mind
Write on me, write on me
(Write on me)
Write on me (write on me)
Write on me
Love the way you tat me up
Write on me

Lauren looked up at me and then back at Myla who was completely calm sitting in my arms.

" why mommy not ake up?" Myla asked softly and Lauren sighed and scooted closer to us.

"Do you remember how she always told you that there is a God high in the sky and when he calls your name you have to go home?" Lauren asked and myla nodded.

"Well she's with him now. We will see her again one day but not soon. She is still here and looking over us." Lauren said and myla sat her head on my chest and nodded.

"But I miss her." She said and I kissed her head.

"Well, it's OK to miss her. It's not going to go away over night." I told her and myla nodded and played with the ends of my hair.

"Do you think you can go back to sleep?" Lauren asked her and myla thought For a second and nodded.

"Yes mama." Myla said and wiggled out of my arms and back into the middle of the bed. Lauren laid down on her said and I stayed sitting up in the bed and sighed.

"Are you laying back down?" Lauren asked and I shook my head no and looked at the clock.

"I think I'm gonna go for a walk or something, I don't really want to sleep." I said and myla grabbed my hand and looked up at me.

"I no sleep." She said and I smiled and pushed some hair out of her face.

"You don't need to be out side at three in the morning baby." I said and Lauren got up and grabbed a jacket.

"Well... We could, I mean if you want some company." Lauren said and myla sat up and poutted her lip.

"I guess that's fine." I said and myla smiled and held up her arms for me to pick her up. I smiled and walked over to my closet and grabbed a hoodie out.