chapter 21

Camilas pov.

I woke up to someone kissing my stomach in a pitch black room. I looked down and Lauren was happily content with her self as she used one finger to softly rub circles over my stomach.

"You know little bean, I love you so much and I don't even know what you are. You are going to make my life ten time better than it is now. Besides the poopie dippers and the waking up at all hours of the night. But all jokes aside I can't wait to have you in my arms. I can't wait to see those  big brown eyes and your cute nose. I can't wait to take you to your football games or maybe even hockey. I'll be there to help you ask out your first girl because if your anything like me when I was a teen your going to be scared to death." Lauren said and chuckled. I smiled at the oblivious green eyed girl and she kissed right over my belly button.

"Your going to make your mommy so happy. She is already good with your big sister and she always wanted a boy so you better not mess this up for her. All I know is no matter what happens between your mother and I, you will be safe baby. I won't let anyone hurt you like I did  your auntie Tori. I'll keep you and your mommy safe no matter what." She said and I heard Lauren sniffle and felt a hot drop land on my stomach.

"I'm sorry if I ever fail you, just know it wasn't ever on purpose. But I have to be up for work in three hours so I'll let you go to bed as long as you are good for your mommy. I love you so much my little bean." Lauren said and placed one last kiss on my stomach before climbing back up on the bed. I rolled on to my side away from Lauren as if I moved in my sleep and Lauren laid behind me and pulled me into her arms. Her head made it's way into my hair and Lauren mumbled a soft I love you in my hair before she fell asleep. I smiled in the dark and laid my hands on top of Laurens and closed my eyes. I just hope Laurens parents are as happy as she is.
---

"Camz, camz wake up." I groaned and opened my eyes and seen Lauren standing in front of me ready for work. She squatted down level with me and pushed my loose hair behind my ear.

"I'm going to work, if it's possible can you come up and see me today around 4? I need your help with some paper work and after that I would like to take you to dinner before my parents come." Lauren said and I sighed but nodded my head.

"Yes now can I go to sleep?" I asked and Lauren let out a soft chuckle and nodded.

"Of course you can princess." Lauren said and kissed my head then my lips. I smiled at her as her hand rested on my stomach.

"Be good to my little man please." She told me and I nodded.

"As always." I said and rolled over in the bed and cuddled under the pillows and blankets. It wasn't long after Lauren left that myla woke up at her normal time of 7:30. She tiptoed into the room and peeked around the corner of the door and smiled when she seen I was asleep... well faking sleep. She climbed into the bed with me and rested her head on the same pillow as mine and looked at my face. Her hand made its way to my eyebrows and traced over them.

"Mommy, mommy ake up." Myla said and I opened my eyes and the small child smiled at me. I opened my arms and she quickly cuddled into them and closed her eyes.

This was routine every day we would do the same thing. She wakes up seeks in the room and wakes me up and climbs into my arms while we sleep for another hour. It's not a half bad schedule but the wake up call is the worse because 9. Out of 10 times it's my little boy waking me up with more morning sickness. Once myla was completely asleep I snuck out of bed and down stairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. I grabbed a pot of water and started to let it boil because myla loves hard boiled eggs, but you have to make sure there is no yoke in it or else she won't eat it. I walked over to the coffee pot and emptied Laurens caffeinated beverage and rinsed out the pot. I put in 6 cups of water and let it run so I could have some hot water for the instant oatmeal myla loves. I reached into the cabinet and pulled out the packages and put one packet in her bowl and two in mine. She loves the maple  and brown sugar but me and my little man love the banana. I added the eggs into the water and caught a smell of the nasty water. My stomach turned and I quickly added the eggs to the water and ran to the down stairs bathroom. After sitting in the floor wanting nothing more than to rid the contents in my stomach I got up and washed my hands. The sickness has really gotten better here lately. Now I just get the feeling but nothing ever happens. I dryed my hands on the towel and walked back in the kitchen where Myla was on a chair by the stove almost ready to stick her hand in the boiling water with the eggs.