chapter 24

Camilas pov.

"What do you mean she's not in the house!" I said and flipped the covers off of me. I slid on some shorts and a new shirt and grabbed my gym shoes out of the closet.

"I got up to use the bathroom and when I came back she was gone. I can't find her." Lauren panicked. I made my way over to the security system and seen that the front door was open.

"Damn it Lauren. The door is open god only knows where she is." I fussed and Lauren slid on her shoes.

"Hey can we not argue right now. I just need to find her." Lauren said and we made our way down the driveway.

"We don't need to split up. I'm to panicked and so are you, I dont want to over look anything." Lauren said and we started down the road looking for any sign of the girl. We called her name over and over and when we got to Tori's old house Lauren went inside and I looked around the out side. The sun was starting to go down and it was getting harder to see anything.

Lauren came out of the house and ran her hands through her hair.

"She's not in there. God what if someone took her camz." Lauren said I shook the thought out of my head.

"Don't say that. We will find her." I told her and I grabbed Laurens phone out of my pocket and called Dinah and asked her to help us look for the girl.

"Dinah I dont know where she is she's upset and sick she just wanted- I know where she is. Dinah I'll call you back later." I said and I grabbed Laurens hand and ran down the sidewalk.

"Where are we going?" Lauren asked but I continued to run till we came to the opening of the grave yard. Lauren and I slowed down as we made our way to the back of the property. Sure enough myla was sitting on the ground pushing her hands up and down on the grass.

"Just breath!" The small child yelled and I held my hand up to Lauren and we watched the small child. She pushed her hands into the ground and I realized she was pushing in the grass like the ambulance driver was dong to Tories chest when the innocent happened.

"Is she-" I nodded my head at Lauren and turned and looked at her.

"She just wants her mom." I said and Lauren sighed.

"Breath!" Myla yelled again and sat down on the ground with her knees to her chest.

She let out a sob and laid on the ground next to the head stone. The poor girls sobs were heart wrenching. Lauren and I looked at each other and walked over to the small girl and sat on the ground beside her. Myla got up climbed into Laurens lap and cried into her chest

"She won't breath." Myla said and I felt hot tears fall down my face. Lauren held onto myla and held her as she cried. Myla had lost the only person she had ever really loved. She lost the one person who was there for her.