chapter 16

Camilas pov.

I walked down the empty streets towards a house that I swore I would never get close to. If the police would ever want to find Bradley Simpson all they would have to do is go to his house, but instead I'll never get the peace that I need knowing he is locked behind bars. I walked to the dull yellow house that had a flickering light by the door and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes and knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. When the door opened and I seen the man that hurt me and I panicked. I wanted to run away but I knew that if I wanted to ever commit to anyone I would have to face him. 

"Hey babe." He said and my skin crawled at his voice that slurred. I put on a fake smiled and winked at him.

"Hey." I said and took a step closer. He grabbed my waist and on the inside I was screaming. My eyes started to water but I knew I couldn't cry I needed to do this for my self. I put my hand on his chest and said something.

"Not so fast." I said and he pulled me in the house and slammed me against the door.

"I'm not stupid little girl, why are you here?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I want answer's." I said and he laughed.

"Only if I get something in return." He said and he grabbed the hair on the back of my head and pulled it back so my neck was stretched out. He bit my neck and I pushed him back and looked at the door. I was wrong to come here.

'Hey now, I need some loving and who better than a whore like you." He said and I slowly made my way to the door but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his body. He picked me up and carried me to a room. I scraim and hit him in the back and kicked my legs as much as I could he threw me on the bed and quickly got into of me. I closed my eyes and reached into my pocket and grabbed Laurens hand cuffs. I locked one end to the bed and locked the other to his wrist. I kicked him in the groin and grabbed my pepper spray. I held down on the bottle and he scraim as the liquid burned his eyes. He got off of me but couldn't move and that's exactly what I wanted.

"Shut up! I need answers and your going to give them to me!" I yelled and he laughed threw the pain and I stood back.

"I'll never give answers to a whore like you!" He yelled and my blood boiled.

"No I do deserve answers! You raped me! What the hell is wrong with you! You held me down and forced me to do that! Do you think I wanted your mouth on my body or the touch of your hands on my skin. Do you think I wanted a pig like you to take my virginity! I was 17 years old! I never even had a dam chance to fall in love and you took something I could never get back. Every time I close my eyes I see you and I'm scared to go somewhere alone because I think your waiting in the shadows waiting for me! I can't even kiss Lauren with out feeling your lips. I can't let Lauren touch my skin because your touch is forever marked on my body! Did you enjoy the pain you caused me! Do you think I enjoy the depression and anxiety that comes with this! I get a life of grief and hurt and you don't even get a slap on the wrist! I still feel everything you did to me! I still have nightmares about you holding me down! I can never get rid of them and it's all because of you!" I scraim and sobbed. I looked into the door and seen Lauren standing there in shock.

"I fucking hate you! You hurt me in the worst way possible!" I scraim and hit him in the face.

"You killed the person I could have been!" I said and punched him again.

"You took away the one thing I had!" I sobbed and beat his chest weakly. I felt someone pulled me into there arms but I wasn't done.

"Sick people like you get a release out of this. But when victim's like me get everything taken from them." I said and Lauren pulled me back and a police officer came in. I wiggled out of Laurens arms and walked straight up to Brad not even carrying that the cop was standing there.